Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Galant
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-04-2003, 02:31 PM   #46
I am b
AF Newbie

Re: Vr4/gsx?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunot
for a supposed ASE certified mechanic and a DSM tuner for 5 yrs....he sure runs slow times.

http://www.wrxyz.com/forums/showthre...0173#post20173
ROFL!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

guys check this out.

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul....php?p=1191009

He claimed he pulled 1.5 60' times!!! haha!!
Old 09-04-2003, 02:33 PM   #47
BLU CIVIC
調整器

Send a message via MSN to BLU CIVIC Send a message via Yahoo to BLU CIVIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunot
for a supposed ASE certified mechanic and a DSM tuner for 5 yrs....he sure runs slow times.

http://www.wrxyz.com/forums/showthre...0173#post20173

not a very impressionable 1st post mabey u can tell us if he made bad grade or not.....
1991 Civic Sedan DX - 185.8whp/139tq. Tuned on NepTune by J.Mills
2006 G35 Coupe 6MT - Stock
2011 CR-Z - Stock
Old 09-04-2003, 02:36 PM   #48
I am b
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Vr4/gsx?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLU CIVIC
not a very impressionable 1st post mabey u can tell us if he made bad grade or not.....
BLUE CIVIC come on!! You are still sticking up for this guy?? People are just trying to show how full of it this guy is.

Did you read his post about 1.5 sec 60' times?? About how much of a bad ass his wagon was??

I haven't seen anybody get so owned so many times since............damn how about NEVER. haha
Old 09-04-2003, 03:32 PM   #49
jonvr4
AF Newbie

i decided that blu civic and rockin are actually either the same person or a little closer than just friends!this guy needs to just hang it up and admit that he's a clown!
Old 09-04-2003, 04:22 PM   #50
mikegee
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to mikegee
had i known this thread was gonna go like this i would not have created but everything is still interesting. kinda like 'as the car lot turns'.
Old 09-04-2003, 05:25 PM   #51
turbowop
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikegee
had i known this thread was gonna go like this i would not have created but everything is still interesting. kinda like 'as the car lot turns'.
Well....at least now you know who NOT to go to for info on the GVR4. I and all the guys at www.galantvr4.org are available for FACTUAL info. Also since rockinfucktard thinks that because the web address ends in .org it is a crappy, unknown website you can also use www.galantvr4.com .
Old 09-04-2003, 06:40 PM   #52
gvr4-487
AF Newbie

I have owned two GVR4s since '98,and there are 20 or so in my area,almost every freind of mine has had (or has..) two or three. I have seen enough to have a photographic memory of about every part of a GVR4. Im sure all the other guys who have tried to correct you have actual HANDS-ON experience as well,not just reading a shop manual (Not always correct BTW)...because they actually own the car!

No need to repete what everyone else has tried to explain about the auto trannys,ECS,seats ect ect...

No 4g63 has cast iron pistons-they are cast ALUMINUM.. (Yes,I can tell you this firsthand,Ive built several engines-including 4g63s..)That goes for NT or turbo. As a matter of fact,pistons in any automotive engine (including your WRX) will have aluminum pistons, usually forged or cast. Could you imagine how heavy a iron piston would be?? Could you imagine the force of them swinging around at 7000 rpm-It would take one HELL of a crankshaft and block!!!

You say you've worked on DSMs for 5+ years,you say that we are all wrong-and you are outnumbered... The burden of proof is on YOU..

ASE certified doesnt mean anything. Take one test (There is more than one...) and you are considered "ASE certified". All you have to do is study the book,go and take the test when its offered,pay the money,and if you pass you are "certified". Anyone can do pass a ASE test and NEVER actually touch a car,Ive worked at shops with "ASE certified mechanics" who dont know their ass from a hole in the ground when it came to actually working on something.

What "certifications" do you have?
Old 09-04-2003, 07:27 PM   #53
b18c4door
AF Newbie

Angry Ase....

RockinWRX - ASE certified - what the hell is that - ASshole Exploration? I doubt you are even capable of differentiating your head from your ass...no big difference in your case...shit seems to come from both!
Old 09-04-2003, 07:31 PM   #54
Hybrid240
AF Newbie

RockinWRX: You fail at life. End yourself.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if you somehow link my only having one post to being an idiot. You know NOTHING about GVR-4s.

I bet you'll even deny that they're the 4 door sister to the 1G 2 door DSM (Those which we know as Talon, Laser, and Eclipse). I don't think you'll find THAT in your fucking manual.

It's probably the wrong manual anyways.
Old 09-04-2003, 09:54 PM   #55
carrrnuttt
AF Fanatic

RockinWRX:

Please stop making AF look bad. You have been so obviously owned SO many times, I don't see how you can still walk, with your ass hurting so bad from being gang-raped repeatedly.

Please retain SOME dignity and either shut-up or 'fess-up.

BLU CIVIC:

I don't know the first thing about GVR-4's or GGSX's, but I can tell you this: one of my cars is a 1992 Sentra "Classic" SE-R. Coming from a rare, sleeper breed that not a lot of people know about gives you passion about the car. I found out almost EVERYTHING there is to know about my car within the first month of owning it. I doubt if the people that ACTUALLY own the GVR-4 would not know about such a significant an option as an auto tranny in their favorite car. ESPECIALLY coming from a specialty site DEVOTED to the car they love.

I would somewhat believe RockinWRX about GGSX's, because that is HIS car, and I'm sure hes done some research on it...BUT, the book he's betting his E-forum reputation on seems kinda iffy to me...unless he's mis-reading it. I mean, he said so himself that his manual covers ALL Galant models for certain years. C'mon...mine does too for Sentras. I'm not gonna sit there and claim my car has a carb just because the '88 Sentra also covered in my book has one.

Somebody already offered him VERY simple solution: tell him what page of the manual he's getting his "info" from, and they'll verify it with the same book. I guess he missed that post. BTW, RockinWRX, if you ever want to answer that post, PM me, and I'll gladly re-open this thread to let you.

For all the visitors:

I apologize in behalf of RockinWRX. I assure you not everybody here is nearly as hardheaded/stubborn/ignorant as he has displayed in this thread. Feel free to roam the rest of our massive forum, this thread is now closed.

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Galant