Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-19-2005, 12:32 AM   #1
dlll
AF Newbie

#1 #3 #5 injector problem

hi all maybe someone can help me. after many hours of checking the wire harness connectors ect i still am needing some help. at idle the car runs a little loopy but not bad, but under snap throttle this thing pops and farts bad. i have check the following crankshaft sensor with in spec and wave pattern good,cmp is within spec 0-.05 ohms, new ignition system plugs cap rotor have check the wires to injectors for shorts none have check wires to motonic system pin 17 and 14 ( i think it is 14 but u get it the wires that drive the injectors) scope check no secondary misfire patterns but primary side is very messy. have replaced fuel pump and filter due to low fuel pressure. ohm all injectors ok,replaced maf with know good one and motronic with know good one, but no change.as i said the primary side is messy it sound like spark plug wires brakeing done under load but that is secondary. when i but a noid light on the injector 1,3,5 it cuts out. that would indicate a bad driver in the ecu this runs like a batch fire, but 3 ecu later mind u used ecu. yes i have check the injector harness conector for short to ground and bad connections. ps also this seems to run good when cold. have check the cts and is with in spec.
any help would be grreat
thanks
1988 bmw 325i
Dan
dlll is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series