Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Comparisons
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Comparisons Compare any cars and find out what every body else thinks. Just refrain from making stupid comparos like Viper vs. Geo Metro :)
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-06-2001, 04:52 PM   #31
Cannabis
AF Regular

Nope I don't think that is offered on any thing with a manual transmission.
Old 11-06-2001, 05:16 PM   #32
F20C
AF Enthusiast

Okay just wondering.
Old 11-06-2001, 06:51 PM   #33
Cannabis
AF Regular

anything bigger than a 1300 are you talking ccs cause I'm not familier with that unit. What is that in cubic inches, or liters? And I don't even know what cc stands for. never had to deal with that unit.
Old 11-06-2001, 08:48 PM   #34
nissan2infiniti
Banned

Tisk, tisk, tisk.... So this is what happens when I don't check the forum for a while... Here's the deal people... The thread is titled "Nissan vs Acura, Honda, Toyota" - Not Dr' Seuses "A Clucth Is Clutch Of Course Of Course." Let's compare cars in here!!

To the mentally derranged Honda degenerate who said and I quote, "Buy a Honda for 4k invest 6k, and you have a 12 second daily driver." Hello you myopic Honda loving fool... There is no such thing as a 12sec "daily driven" 4 cylinder car unless you are driving a Lotus Esprit or Porshe Carrera Turbo 4 - the key words here being "daily driven"

Take FC20 for instance... Now see, here's a guy who takes his hard earned pay check down to his nearest go fast goodie mobile shop like "Hocus Pocus Motorsports, Shiver Mi Timbers Performance, Toilet Bowl Racing Dynamics, or whatever the hell those aftermarket retards are calling their "Places of Business" these days, and forks the whole thing over for a really loud exhaust, a couple of bolt on turbos, an intercooler that's way to big, a clutch, some Euro headlights, spoiler, a bad paint job, bubble gum, and a partridge in a pear tree just so he can bolt it all on to Mom's 1991 hand me down Accord LXi. Sure it may sound cool, but after he's bolted all that crap on (whoops, can I say "crap" in this forum?), taken it down to the street car show on a late Saturday night thrill, and gotten his arse blown off by some blond headed sixteen year old in a 85 Mustang convertible 5.0... All he has to show for it is a big repair bill back at Toilet Bowl Racing Dynamics for the crap he blew off Mom's hand me down last Saturday night. Honda's where made for a reason.... What it is I don't know, but racing isn't one of them... Why is it that the fastest Honda's on the street are always in the shop for repairs... The same reason the fat girl in High School never became prom queen.... They just can't live up to that kind of potential...

F20C my friend :finger:, you have been sucking on the tailpipe of your Moms 1991 little ditty way to long.... Again, you can only squeeze so many "V's" out of a V-tech. The best thing that ever came out of Honda was Acura - Whoops, oh wait I forgot, they suck too!!! And while we're on the subject of Acura... Yes I do expect alot from an 80k car like the NSX... I would expect my 80k car to beat stock Saleen Mustangs, Camaro SS's, Dodge Vipers, Porshe Boxters, BMW Z3's, and Corvettes.... Hell, that's what I spent that hard earned 80k on, so that I could beat other cars that were cheaper than mine... I wouldn't expect to buy an 80k car just because it's hand made and aluminum. Golf clubs are hand made and aluminum too, but you don't see people pouring out 80k to own them do you???!!! Too anyone who ever owned an NSX.... Seek psychological help... There are starving children in this world and, you are spending a 80 grand on a car that can't even hang with a glorified Chevrolet. Shame on you NSX fan...

F20C get your head out of your HKS magazine for just one second and listen up:

The Altima has 245 hp "stock" - this means no turbo timer, bolt ons, etc.

The Maxima has 260 hp "stock" - please see above if you didn't understand the first time.

The SuperCharged Frontier has 210 hp "stock" - dido

The SuperCharged Xterra has 210 hp "stock" - dido

The SE-R Vspec has 170+ hp stock - dido

And the new "Z" TT is expected to have over 340 hp stock - and priced under 40k

With an average price of all of these well engineered vehicles ranging between 25 and 35k... Honda's got a lot of caching up to do...

Save your tears for the repair shop FC20 - I just hate to see a grown man cry....

By the way last Saturday night I was cruisin the main drag in my 95' Stillen "Z" TT, and this little Honda Prelude pulled up next to me revving his engine... Now I gotta tell you that I took pride in leaving that little peace of crap (whoops there goes another crap reference) behind, but it touched my heart when I checked my rearview mirror and saw that the 2002 Infiniti Q45 on the other side of me had smoked it also... Now that's "Priceless"

Live and learn FC20

Nuff Said
Old 11-06-2001, 10:02 PM   #35
Moppie
Master Connector

Send a message via ICQ to Moppie Send a message via AIM to Moppie Send a message via Yahoo to Moppie
F20C I going to aplogise for the ignorance of the above post.
It makes us all here at AF look bad so I did something about it, and I trust it won't happen again.
Old 11-07-2001, 12:11 AM   #36
Jay!
Horizontally Opposed

Send a message via AIM to Jay! Send a message via Yahoo to Jay!
Notice to all AF members and guests:

Disrespect to other AF members will NOT be tolerated!!!

No way, no how.

For nissan2infiniti, and any other closed minded trolls out there, just don't bother.

Find a forum where you can talk about your one favorite manufacturer or model and trash everything else and have a blast; we don't care.

They're just cars, and none of them are perfect. None of them.

I've spent the last couple of days looking at some other forums, some manufacturer-specific, some even model-specific, and AF walks all over all of them, any day of the week.

Thank you, AF members. You all make AF great.