Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange > Parts for Sale
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 10:08 AM   #1
Bendrums87
AF Newbie

Del Sol car part out...

I have a 93 Honda Del Sol Si that I am parting out.. I have actually sold most of the exterior components i.e. fenders, front bumper, hood, driver door.. but some of the things I do still have are things like rear bumper, sideskirts, passenger door, targa top (no handles), rear window, lots of interior trim pieces, dash, driver seat, trunk lid, spoiler, wiring harness, subframe... I have lots of other little parts so please just as and I'll check my list of parts... I have 2 pages worth of parts listed down that I am trying to get rid of.

I will ship anywhere and I can get things out usually that day depending on the time.. please PM me or reply here with what you need and I will post pictures if you need them and how much you are looking to pay... I am just trying to get rid of these parts a.s.a.p.
Bendrums87 is offline   Reply With Quote