Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Countach
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-14-2004, 06:55 AM   #16
max5
AF Newbie

Re: Countach on 20/20

I liked the video. There are interviews with Valentino and Jim Heady.
Waiting for your comments.....
Bye, Max
max5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 02:09 PM   #17
DiabloGT
Banned

iw will ship in either this or next week so ill say when i get it...
DiabloGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 02:27 AM   #18
max5
AF Newbie

I should have found the VHS, European standard.....from a friend of mine....
Old 04-16-2004, 03:02 AM   #19
Bertone_lover
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Countach on 20/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloGT
iw will ship in either this or next week so ill say when i get it...

Man, I couldn't wait any longer - I ordered mine today.
Old 04-21-2004, 09:24 AM   #20
DiabloGT
Banned

i got it, it is about 100+ times better than the "lamborghini the living legend", and i also got the video "after the 1/4 mile" its ok, but then i was able to go all the way to the new york auto show, and i got a big picture of me standing next to a orange murcie and holding the door :P
Old 04-30-2004, 11:19 AM   #21
sdowney
AF Newbie

i bought the dvd the day it came out on the lambo.com web page. i have watched it over 5 times and it is great. i just wish they showed the whole 60 minutes show but it is only a few minutes of the video. i also have collected several video clips on my pc that i would love to get on a dvd. some one needs to make a dvd with all the clips from the diffrent car shows and interviews so we all can enjoy these for the rest of our lifes. i have clips of balboni driving the Diablo, Murcielago and the Galldardo and would love to have them on dvd with any other shows that the lamborghini has made it on
sdowney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 10:15 AM   #22
max5
AF Newbie

Hi sdowney, where did you find the clip with balboni driving the gallardo? which videos do you have with the diablo and the murci?
Thanks in advance...bye, Max
Old 05-02-2004, 09:31 PM   #23
DiabloGT
Banned

the murcie and diablo w/ balboni are on kazaa, not sure about the gallardo w/ balboni though...
Old 05-03-2004, 06:58 AM   #24
sdowney
AF Newbie

racingflix.com is the site i think. i down load the videos into my laptop and it is at home so i do not have the address handy but i think that is it. they have a bunch of lambo clips. some do not work and others are in diffrent a language but the lamborghini sounds the same in italian as it does in english. they have some coutach stuff and a few gallardo clips and several murcielago clips. they take a while to download but some are 10 minutes long. you can buy a membership and connect faster but i just left them download over night two at a time till i got them all. i still think i am going to get the membership thogh because there is a lot of stuff on there that i would love to have. just curious someone mentioned some other videos and i have ordered a couple that i found after i bought the dvd. one is about the diablo and he aother is about lamborghini in general. the are vhs so no new stuff but it is still lambo. i have a book on the countach that tells you almost everything you could ever want to know about the car inside and out. anyone know of a book like this for the diablo or murcielago.
Old 05-03-2004, 09:17 PM   #25
DiabloGT
Banned

try like amazon.com or ebay.com to find those books
Old 05-04-2004, 09:43 AM   #26
sdowney
AF Newbie

what are the titles? i ordered one and paid 25.00 for it and when oi got it in the mail it was wrote for a sixth grader. "Lamborghinis are fast." "They do not handle like normal cars." I do not want books like that.
Old 05-04-2004, 06:03 PM   #27
DiabloGT
Banned

HAHAHA well, i dont know i dont read books, i usually go to sparknotes.com for school so i havent had to read a book since like 10 years ago, so i wouldnt know :P.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:29 PM   #28
Guallumoument
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to Guallumoument
A brief story on the Television

The history of the tv is a complicated one, involving the collaborated exercises of numerous inventors and the international joint ventures of masterminds over numerous decades. There were two essential rules that overlapped to process the first illustrations of the television; mechanic and electronic doctrines and a separate process on only electronic works. Eventually, mechanical exercises in television’s development would be vacated in privilege of the only electronic wholes. Tv is a globally used communicating intermediate for obtaining and communicating moving images. The TV has passed through numerous phases of growth, from the old black and white systems, to the gain of coloration, and now to the development of plasma, flat and high definition units. The phrase TV is descended from the Greek and Latin phrases tele (far sight) and visio (to see). Television discovered, in its earlier phases of development, a merger of visual and electronic engineerings to make, record and exhibit optical pictures. The television has been a popular communications receiver in places since the 1930s. Businesses and foundations as much as homes have utilized the device as a informant of entertainment and news. Since the seventies, the growth of compatible devices over the television has past leaps and bounds, through the usage of TV cassettes, DVDs and the hot Blu Ray Disks, TVs have oft been utilised to watch filmed material such as motion pictures. Genres of television programing insure a large form of types that entertain, inform, and modernize TV audiences.
Guallumoument is offline   Reply With Quote