Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-19-2015, 07:47 PM   #1
InstaCarsAndTrees
AF Newbie

Arrow New Pennzoil Hellcat Video!!!

HEY GUYS AND GALS!!!! I am CarsAndTrees, and I am new around here! Thank you all for welcoming me onto your forum with open arms!! Hope you're all doing well!!! I wanted to share something super cool with you guys for my first post!

So I was browsing around on Facebook and came across this EPIC and brand new video of world-renowned drifting champion and racing driver Rhys Millen doing some drifting, burnouts and doughnuts in the Pennzoil Hellcat in downtown Reno! And we are talking BRAND NEW, because I found out that this video was filmed during Barrett Jackson in Reno only two weeks ago!!!

It is super cool, and I thought you guys and gals would enjoy it, so here ya go! Enjoy!
https://www.facebook.com/itswhitenoi...3838072339568/

Also, when I looked into the page that the video was posted on, I also found a photo album of some cool photos taken during the shoot, so if you want to see those, here is the link to them!
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5649026&type=3

I hope you guys and gals love the video, and feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below!

All the best,
CaT

Last edited by InstaCarsAndTrees; 08-19-2015 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Add Tags
InstaCarsAndTrees is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > General Discussion