Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Caravan | Voyager
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-19-2016, 12:35 PM   #1
ggraziano
AF Newbie

Antii-lock brakes acting up

A few weeks ago I noticed the brakes on my '02 Grand Caravan pulsed when coming to a stop on a dry road. No ABS warning light was evident, and I pumped the brake pedal to stop the pulse. I was not too worried at the time, as the vehicle stopped OK and did not repeat the behavior again right away. It began again yesterday, worse, with some pulling to the side. I've experienced warped rotors before, but this felt different. It was as though I was on a wet or snowy road and the ABS was engaged. Can anyone suggest what I should check? (Note: my ABS warning light came on several months ago. The vehicle did not exhibit any problem braking, just the warning light. I got under it and felt of the speed sensor wires. Apparently one was making only intermittent contact. The warning light went out and has not come back on through this latest problem.)
ggraziano is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Caravan | Voyager