Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic
COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-01-2014, 05:36 AM   #1
jimken
AF Newbie

Talking How I Became So Rich - Joke

A young man asked a rich old man how he made his money.

The old guy said: Son, it was 1932, the depth of the Great Depression I was down to my last nickel. I invested that in an apple and spent the entire day polishing it. At the end of the day, I sold the apple for 10 cents!

The next day, I invested those 10 cents in 2 apples. I spent the entire day polishing them and sold them for 20 cents.

I continued this 4 a month. By the end of which I had accumulated a fortune of $.1.37. Then my wife's father died and left us 2 Million Dollars...!

MORAL: Hard Work Is Just Shit. Find A Chick Whose Father Is Rich.

jimken is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jimken For This Useful Post:
normashby (02-12-2014)
Old 02-04-2014, 09:27 AM   #2
waled44
AF Newbie

Re: How I Became So Rich - Joke

Ha ha! Great joke. I kept getting closer to the screen to read the story better. I thought it was going to be something totally different, even though you obviously posted it is a joke, and then his father in law dies.

I read a story with an actual lesson in it once about a young man asking a wealthy man how to become rich. The old man asked the young man to meet him by the ocean the next morning. The young man shows up, and the old man walks him out into the water. He suddenly grabs the young man and shoves his head under the water. Just before the young man passes out the old man releases him. The old man looks at the young guy and tells him, "when you want something as bad as you wanted that next breath you will achieve it."

Hard work is overrated, but a strong desire and dream is unstoppable.
waled44 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waled44 For This Useful Post:
normashby (02-12-2014)
Old 02-28-2014, 03:52 AM   #3
jamesbrewer
AF Newbie

Re: How I Became So Rich - Joke

now that's how you get a fortune! HAHA

premature ejaculation solutions

Last edited by jamesbrewer; 02-28-2014 at 11:04 PM.
jamesbrewer is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic