Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-17-2005, 01:45 PM   #16
CivicSpoon
There is no Spoon

Re: carsponsorships.com

My car isn't fast, it's slow as hell. I bet a 3 cylinder Geo Metro would beat me in a ¼ mile race. I haven't done really anything to my car, because I want to save up and do it all at once to minimize the down time. For a FWD Civic, 17's are too big. Even if there wre rims that came in 15's and 17's, both were insanely light, I'd still go with the 15's (because they'll still be lighter). My Rota Slipstreams weight 11.9 lbs and cost around $400-450 (well I paid $200 used), if you can find me a set of 17's that weigh that little and don't cost over a G; let me know.
Quote:
For the turbo kit, if you can build it thats real cool, but I bet mine will be better I'm going to have mine built for my car too. It will cost me but it'll be worth it.
See that's the difference, I'd rather put the time into finding the parts myself than to have someone else throw a kit together for me. So instead of build a full kit for $3,000, I'll get all the parts I actually want and only pay about half that (and still gain the same power or even more). You can think what ever you want man, but I'm not going to even bother to explain to you any more after reading this on your cardomain page:
Quote:
Future Mods a.k.a. *To-Do List*... Purge Kit and Spray NoS out of my Hood From The Four Scoops in the Back of it
Oh and Page 4, you're little ricer x-mas song... Pretty ironic coming from a Ricer like you. The only things you're missing are the altezzas and the cheese grater wing.
Old 11-17-2005, 05:36 PM   #17
7camaro7
AF Newbie

Re: Re: carsponsorships.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicSpoon
My car isn't fast, it's slow as hell. I bet a 3 cylinder Geo Metro would beat me in a ¼ mile race. I haven't done really anything to my car, because I want to save up and do it all at once to minimize the down time. For a FWD Civic, 17's are too big. Even if there wre rims that came in 15's and 17's, both were insanely light, I'd still go with the 15's (because they'll still be lighter). My Rota Slipstreams weight 11.9 lbs and cost around $400-450 (well I paid $200 used), if you can find me a set of 17's that weigh that little and don't cost over a G; let me know.See that's the difference, I'd rather put the time into finding the parts myself than to have someone else throw a kit together for me. So instead of build a full kit for $3,000, I'll get all the parts I actually want and only pay about half that (and still gain the same power or even more). You can think what ever you want man, but I'm not going to even bother to explain to you any more after reading this on your cardomain page: Oh and Page 4, you're little ricer x-mas song... Pretty ironic coming from a Ricer like you. The only things you're missing are the altezzas and the cheese grater wing.
it was a joke man, have a since of humor. I believe only real ricers would take offense to something like that.

I think the nos out of the hood thing is cool, just like you think saving every ounce of weight for racing. I bet you even skip meals before you race other civics don't you? (that was a joke don't get mad)

and when you talk, I think you always speak out of ignorance(no joke)

YOU'RE CONSTANTLY BASHING SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

I'm not having someone throw me a turbo together like you said and I'm not going to waste my time building my own. No, I'm going to have mine installed by professionals who already perfected it.

and I don't care how jacked up a Camaro may look to you, Original American Muscle will never be rice. Now civic?*? I'm not going to go there.

You can bash ME and my Camaro all you want to, but WE'VE GOT STYLE and PERFORMANCE. Me and my car are both original. We make the world go 'round!

You my friend, blend into the crowd people who like to stay in the dark hole and refuse light. Ooohhh Light bulbs(<that's me) I hate those(<that's you)

never mind man, I was just trying to inform you about carsponsorships.com...

You wasted your and my time because before you even posted this thread I bet you had your mind already made up about them.
Old 11-20-2005, 04:36 PM   #18
Schister66
AF -Advisor

Send a message via AIM to Schister66 Send a message via MSN to Schister66
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: carsponsorships.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7camaro7
Drag strips are boring to me unless you're racing.

Shows are fun and interesting because you put hard work and time into something and over time watch it earn the respect of crowds and earn cash while doing it.

and before I forget...
DOHC VTEC CHEVY POWER BABY!
Well you have fun w/ your dangerous turbo, gay ass camaro w/ decals, bottle of KY jelly and your dad.....you fuckin ricer
Old 12-07-2005, 07:56 AM   #19
CTHatch
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to CTHatch
Re: Re: Re: carsponsorships.com

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/688687 That's my cardomain page if you want to see how they've helped me.

What'd they give you 5 cents off of that red wire cover under your hood? Wow I wish I would've spent that 89 bucks for wire covers...I need some...
Old 05-14-2006, 02:25 PM   #20
wind_dude
AF Newbie

Scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I know, don't deal with car sponsorships, i got ripped off, I never got my free decasl, videos or anything, so I never ordered any real parts. Anyone for a class action law suit??? Anyone else been scammed???
Old 09-16-2006, 03:31 PM   #21
seasonalskier2006
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to seasonalskier2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schister66
Well you have fun w/ your dangerous turbo, gay ass camaro w/ decals, bottle of KY jelly and your dad.....you fuckin ricer
I am sorry to say, while yes camaros arnt personally my first choice (mustang lover for life!!!), they will NEVER be a ricer, ricers are foreign cars, not american muscle, ricers have loud mufflers commonly called fart cans. American muscle, is raw hp, and they are an aggressive sound not a obnoxious blaring noise. Another thing, the "professionals" are yes better at the SPECIFIC part that they are making, sometimes with some work you can take parts and make a much better turbo than a professional would do because they think on a small scale not seeing the whole picture. Nothing against em, you have to remember the professionals want to mass produce this stuff with the least amount of broken or faulty parts, if you make your own, you dont have to worry about the errors of mass production, so his "gay ass camaro" would probably leave your imports crying on the side of the road . More over, you have proved you are a ricer by getting so upset that you are forgetting the most important rule, only ricers dream of ky and gay sex with their fathers!! and to 7camaro7 i love the car, what kind of hp does that pump out? And just so you know, carsponsorships, are very unfair to people who do not have a good looking car to start with, your results are very good while most people cant get a sponsorship because they are either being to ricer, or just dont have the car to do it. i am not saying that i am against them, i am just saying be realistic people, i drive a 94 taurus wagon, i dont expect anyone to even look at my car, while yes, i have BADASS ideas for it, no one would sponsor it because it has that bad rep thing. (If anyone of you rich people want to help me out with it i would be appricative ) I would love to jump on and get someone to make my car look like it does in my head, but you people have to be realistic. They want max profits for minimal expence, so if they would have to completly rebuild your car, they wont give you crap except a bill. And to all you ricers out there, NO ONE LIKES A RICER! BUT EVERYONE LOVES AMERICAN MUSCLE!!!! Remember to keep at least 2 wheels on the ground 7camaro7 ! And keep dreaming of winning ricers!

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > General Discussion