Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Starion
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-14-2005, 09:39 PM   #1
starion_drifter
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to starion_drifter
Talking starions R cool

So apparently no one on the face of the planet, besides myself owns a tuned starion? Thats too bad, i love my car. It rocks. And i have the only thread in the entire section.
starion_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 11:30 PM   #2
FastTrackToFreedom
AF Regular

Re: starions R cool

Lol yeah I have had one. They do own I must agree. I have had a Starion, Eclipse GSX and a 3000GT, you could say I am a fan of mitsus lol. Anyways yeah I agree they do own. RWD turbo, and those nice curves, what beats that?
Old 05-16-2005, 12:33 AM   #3
sfc711
AF Newbie

Re: Re: starions R cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastTrackToFreedom
Lol yeah I have had one. They do own I must agree. I have had a Starion, Eclipse GSX and a 3000GT, you could say I am a fan of mitsus lol. Anyways yeah I agree they do own. RWD turbo, and those nice curves, what beats that?
I own 2 Starions and 1 Quest as well as an 84 RX7, 75 MG Midget and a 96 Honda Prelude and there is nothing that can touch my Quest where I live. I just added a 20G turbo and am currently upgrading the fuel pump and injectors. Had a 93 GSX and a 96 3000GT but got rid of them to keep my Starquests. They are becoming hard to find in deent shape.
sfc711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 10:37 PM   #4
AutoBodyGod
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to AutoBodyGod Send a message via MSN to AutoBodyGod Send a message via Yahoo to AutoBodyGod
Re: starions R cool

I own 3 Quests now, and had owned 12 in the past. You can't find a car that beats the looks!! As far as performance goes, I'm happy with a stock Conquest.
AutoBodyGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 04:47 AM   #5
thecourtd50
AF Newbie

starion question

i dont own a starion, i own a mighty max, but im interested in dropping the starion turbo and fuel injection system into it. do you know where i can find the parts to do this??? my mighty max already has the 2.6 in it but its carbed and damn near gutless. im in the process of dropping a 0 mile moter in it right now and figured this is the perfect time to swap to fi and turbo any help would be killer. thanx
Old 07-26-2005, 10:33 AM   #6
JBL89TSi
AF Newbie

STARQUESTCLUB.COM

the only true place to be if your a starquest nut
JBL89TSi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 11:49 PM   #7
aus-starion
AF Newbie

Re: Re: starions R cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoBodyGod
I own 3 Quests now, and had owned 12 in the past. You can't find a car that beats the looks!! As far as performance goes, I'm happy with a stock Conquest.
hello everyone from australia, Our family has had 5 mitsubish starions we still own three. both have the FACTORY 4G63 (single cam) you didn't get them in the states. anyways our 82 JA starion has after market suspension(highly recommended) custom front mount, turbosmart v-port BOV, custom 3in exhaust two primary injectors and off course an 85 JB starion LSD,our other good one is a 1985 JB starion ex-curcuit car, but only has a 3in exhaust and camber pins, its pretty stock now. we also have a triton(mighty max) with a conquest engine in it, BUT in australia our 2.6 turbo aren't injected they are a draw-through carbie type and also have factory EXTERNAL wastegates.they are factory in the 1982 GH sigma turbo. still runs 14.4@88MPH with open wheeler and light truck tyres.this set-up in our old 1976 GD gallant ran 12.411@108.44 on street tyres i will post pics up, when i get around to it. look foward to hearing from you all.
cheers Lyndon
aus-starion is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Starion