Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Classic Cars
Classic Cars Do you just love the classics?
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-07-2018, 02:18 PM   #1
Racmit
AF Newbie

Help needed identifying and valuing sparkplug wires (NOS) for sale

Hello. I am new to all this classic car stuff, however I'm fixing up a car for my grandfather, a Ford Model A hot rod he started building in the 60's. I'm selling NOS parts he had lying around to fund the project. I need help with valuing the sparkplug wires, and finding out where I should puput them for sale. I plan to list them individually on eBay when I have the time. I also put a thread on H.A.M.B.. Rather than typing them all out, I'll put my Craigslist listing here: https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pt...486129771.html
If the link is against any rules, let me know and I'll list the parts individually.

What I need help with is identifying the sparkplug wires. After searching around online, there was a surprising lack of info on the meaning of the codes on the cables. I'll list a few here: 3D1, 1D4, 4D3, 2D7, 3D3, etc. I've been looking for an hour and there hasn't even been more than one or 2 ebay listings mentioning it. They are all still in the box and, as far as I can tell, all unused. If anyone could give me an idea of the market value of them, as well as what the codes mean, I'd greatly appreciate it Another piece of info I'd appreciate is how to tell if the wires are used, they are in the boxes but I want to make sure I don't rip someone off. Thanks!
Racmit is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
classics , ford , motorcraft , nos
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Classic Cars