Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange Sell your car and parts or post what you are looking for.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 08:36 PM   #1
!12!
AF Newbie

For Sale: 1985 corolla GTS Hatchback

Car is a true gts not a Gtsr5 swap.

car is located in San Diego, CA.

Make, model, year: [*]Toyota [*]Corolla Gts hatchback [*]1985

Engine: [*]Jdm Redtop 4age (TVIS) with about 1XX,XXX miles on it, still running strong

Exterior:
exterior is in good shape considering it is 20+ years old, the car has went through some body work to get rid of small dings and was repainted, the paint job isnt all that great, but still looks better than it did before. car has all lights (taillights are in perfect condition no cracks what so ever) all bumpers and fenders are there in good shape. has a Cressida lip mounted up front. Chassis has around 2XX,XXX miles on it.

Interior:
interior is pretty much ~95% complete, missing some plastics in rear hatch compartment. the seats in the front could use some work (covered with seat covers at the moment), the rear seats look nice, carpet and all of that is all intact.

Mods/ repairs:
car has a new rack and pinion which was replaced less than ~1000 miles ago. the differential was rebuilt. Suspension is replaced with SW20/ Camaro setup. coilovers in the front. adjustable panard bar. rcas in front, tein camber plates, and cusco strut tower bar. the car has well over $2.5k in repairs of original parts and aftermarket parts. there are more replacements done to the car, which i cant remember on the top of my head, however i will look for my reciepts. spring rates are 8kg front 6kg rear. the shocks are adjustable 4 way front 8 way rear.

Other info:
I have had the car for about 3 years and was maintained very well. the reason i am selling the car is because i have bought a newer car and rarely drive this car (occasionally ill take it out to cruise around town). car starts up everytime and has a working fuel gauge. Car has passed CA smog around May which cost me a total of ~$800 for repairs (damn evap test). so all in all smog shouldnt be a problem for this car for the next time it needs to be smogged. hate to let go of the car, but ill probably get another when i have more time to spend with it. car will come with additional parts and an extra set of 14X6 enkei apache IV rims (usually go for around $250, but will include them with the sale of the car).

My asking price is $4000 OBO, no trades.

car will come with stock springs if you want to change them back to stock.

thanks for looking

additional pictures available by request.

Last edited by !12!; 12-05-2008 at 09:01 PM.
!12! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 12:26 PM   #2
ghsieh
AF Newbie

Re: For Sale: 1985 corolla GTS Hatchback

Hi is ur ae still up for sale ? I am very interested and if i bring my own springs can we lower the price?
email me Garyhongyuhsieh1467@gmail.com
ghsieh is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange