Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Koenigsegg > General Discussion
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-15-2006, 06:40 AM   #1
92pontiacbonny
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to 92pontiacbonny
Lightbulb how do you say this

lol, i think i have the greatest question of, how exactly do you say this name of this maker?
92pontiacbonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 01:12 PM   #2
LamboNut
AF Newbie

Re: how do you say this

ko nig seg
Old 06-28-2006, 06:01 PM   #3
Gustav
AF Regular

Königsegg.
Old 03-14-2008, 06:11 PM   #4
diecastmaniac1994
AF Newbie

Koenigsegg
<Co-en-ig-segg>

Not positive
diecastmaniac1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:48 AM   #5
PAPO-90
AF Newbie

I am positive it is ker ning segg (I watched a video of christian von Koenigsegg at the geniva motor show)

PS: if you want to try and say it in it's native swedish it's probably closer to kyer ning segg (again from watching the save video)
PAPO-90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:03 AM   #6
youngkia1
Authorized Kia Vendor

It's Koh-nig-seg. This is the car that I've been dreaming of. Well I need to work hard for this lol. Because Koenigsegg is part of the Top 10 most expensive cars in the world. Actually I made a research of it and I just wanted to share it to you guys. Here's the list.

Bugatti Veyron $1,700,000
Ferrari Enzo $1,000,000
Pagani Zonda C12 F $741,000
Koenigsegg CCX $600,910
Porsche Carrera GT $484,000
Mercedes SLR McLaren $455,500
Maybach 62 $385,250
Rolls-Royce Phantom $320,000
Lamborghini Murcielago $279,900
Aston Martin Vanquish $255,000
Old 03-20-2010, 08:41 AM   #7
PAPO-90
AF Newbie

2 things it is Ker-Nig-Seg (like I said in my previous post, I saw a video of the geneva motor show where Christian Von Koenigsegg (the founder owner and CEO of the company) was giving an announcement (the Koenigsegg Quant) and that is how he pronounced it

and secondly the Koenigsegg Trevita is the most expensive car in the world, it is a special edition 3-of-a-kind CCXR which the carbon fibre of the body has been impregnated with diamond a process which Koenigsegg has developed

no one knows these cars like I do, and the sole reason I joined these boards was to answer Koenigsegg related questions
Old 04-05-2010, 09:53 AM   #8
youngkia1
Authorized Kia Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPO-90 View Post
2 things it is Ker-Nig-Seg (like I said in my previous post, I saw a video of the geneva motor show where Christian Von Koenigsegg (the founder owner and CEO of the company) was giving an announcement (the Koenigsegg Quant) and that is how he pronounced it

and secondly the Koenigsegg Trevita is the most expensive car in the world, it is a special edition 3-of-a-kind CCXR which the carbon fibre of the body has been impregnated with diamond a process which Koenigsegg has developed

no one knows these cars like I do, and the sole reason I joined these boards was to answer Koenigsegg related questions

Hi, I just want to know how much is the price of Koenigsegg Trevita? Check this video to hear the proper pronunciation of Koenigsegg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svxRpqeqFRY
Old 04-06-2010, 04:20 AM   #9
PAPO-90
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngkia1 View Post
Hi, I just want to know how much is the price of Koenigsegg Trevita? Check this video to hear the proper pronunciation of Koenigsegg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svxRpqeqFRY
jeremy Clarkson doesn't know the difference between a CC8S and a CCR let alone know how to pronounce it

the video I watched was of Christian Von Koenigsegg (the founder CEO and namesake of the company) giving a press conference at the 2009 Geneva auto show, I think he would know how to pronounce his own name

this video should cover it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG6C7Xo6nNg

I can't remember how much the Trevita is worth but I saw an article from Forbes of the most expensive cars in the world, and the Trevita was No. 1 but I do remember it being north of $2 million Australian dollars

but let's put it this way, the carbon fibre body is infused with diamonds, check the Koenigsegg website for details
Old 04-06-2010, 06:02 AM   #10
youngkia1
Authorized Kia Vendor

Quote:
jeremy Clarkson doesn't know the difference between a CC8S and a CCR let alone know how to pronounce it

the video I watched was of Christian Von Koenigsegg (the founder CEO and namesake of the company) giving a press conference at the 2009 Geneva auto show, I think he would know how to pronounce his own name

this video should cover it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG6C7Xo6nNg

I can't remember how much the Trevita is worth but I saw an article from Forbes of the most expensive cars in the world, and the Trevita was No. 1 but I do remember it being north of $2 million Australian dollars

but let's put it this way, the carbon fibre body is infused with diamonds, check the Koenigsegg website for details

Woohh.. If that was $2 million Australian dollars. That was so expensive though. You just said before that you know a lot of thing with regards to this car. If I may just ask. where does the name Koenigsegg came from? does it have a meaning?
Old 04-06-2010, 06:09 AM   #11
PAPO-90
AF Newbie

Koenigsegg is the last name of the company's founder an CEO Christian Von Koenigsegg, but like any name it does still have a meaning, and is Swedish for King Maker (or something to that effect)
Old 04-06-2010, 06:18 AM   #12
youngkia1
Authorized Kia Vendor

Quote:
Koenigsegg is the last name of the company's founder an CEO Christian Von Koenigsegg, but like any name it does still have a meaning, and is Swedish for King Maker (or something to that effect)

Cool. Are you planning to have one? or you already have one now. One of my dream car.
Old 04-06-2010, 06:53 AM   #13
PAPO-90
AF Newbie

one day maybe I have very few dream cars and every one of them comes from the Koenigsegg range

CC8S
CCR
CCX
CCXR
CCX Edition
CCXR Edition!!!
Trevita!!!
Agera!!!

and the Quant which is only a one off concept commissioned by NLV Solar as a technology demo with no intention for production, but the only electric car I think is worth while
Old 05-25-2010, 07:44 AM   #14
Dominykas
AF Newbie

Cheap car , vans and minivans rent in Vilnius. Rental cars-in Lithuania. Large variety of cars, from compact class to minivans. We deliver vehicles in all Lithuania. Car rental with driver service, GPS navigation and child seats. High quality services in our car rental office vision. For more information call us +37060023699 also you can visit our website www.carsrent.lt or you can contact us using email info @carsrent.lt
Dominykas is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Koenigsegg > General Discussion