Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Jeep > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 05:27 PM   #1
jeepgclwj
AF Enthusiast

gauging interest...

I still have my K&N FIPK that I bought for my Jeep from Kolak. It has less than 15 thousand miles on it and I customized it a little. I made a bottom cover for it out of 1/8" aluminum. I painted it black and it looks good. I also redrilled the holes on the bracket in order to raise the heat shield up by 1 " thus making it a closer snug fit when the hoods closed. Seals it off alot better than it was for sure. I was trying to close it off as best as possible in order to keep from sucking all the hot air in from the engine. Worked real well for me... The filter comes freshly cleaned and oiled if wanted...

I also have the roof rails, the part that slides, I have the retractable cover for the back area (slate), and I also have a hidden hitch receiver w/ hitch & ball and wiring harness that I used only once. The hitch is 3" round and black and it looks real nice on the WJ. It blends in real nice with the back end...

Just checking to see if there is any interest in here before listing elsewhere. I have been a member of ebay for several years and have a 100% feedback with over 100 buy/sell. I can list on ebay to make things safer for anyone but ebay expenses suck and I dont want to pay them..

Let me know...cacalaka2000@yahoo.com

358rwhp/358rwtq with stock LS1 intake
A4 3.23 lid, pacesetter lts, ory, 243 heads, SLP LMI, ZO6 cam, BBK SSI intake, 85 mm
jeepgclwj is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Jeep > General Discussion