Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 11:45 PM   #1
CrobarCars
AF Newbie

Adam's Polishes Products Top Notch

Revive Polish
Scratch & Swirl remover
Brilliant Spray Glaze
Butter Wax
MF Applicators
Dense Sponge Applicators
MF Towel

All products are Ca. VOC complient.

After enjoying the time savings of Revive Polish and Scratch and Swirl remover used at once. They performed admirably on a well maintained vehicle. I applied by hand with a microfiber applicator. The Adam's MF aplicator's do not soak up the chemicals used on them. The chems tend to sit on top of the applicator. This makes for very easy control in applying thin layers, as well as, saving lots of product. That was all that was required. Also I like to Feeeeeeeel the product for the first time using it and get a sense of what it can do & how it reacts to the touch. Sometimes the machine does so much of the work, unless I have an idea of the products characteristics, I am left a bit empty & guessing. With some pritzer of detail spray on the applicator, the Revive combo spreads very evenly for being a thick product. No clumping or patching at all were expreienced. The MF app. allows for a smooth even layering, along with it's own weaved cut properties. Next, I applied the BSG.....POP! and a clarity which seemed to brighten without distort the paint and it's best qualities. The Butter Wax will soon take over my fetish to top with S100. After the Ca. VOC laws, not sure if S100 and it's price will be available to me.....if it is, what will the reformulation have done to the product?.....well fear not....I found my Butter Wax! Again, application with a dense sponge applicator is key to such a thin layer of product on the paint. Easy on, again a thick product, not a flowing liquid, However, this is a refreashing change to other liquid waxes! The thicknedd of the product does not impede the flow at all during each pass. It is the easiest of LSP's to take off. It does not dust.....In a close heat, but I believe Butter Wax, a winner by a nose easier to take off than S100. Buffing off all the products with the Adam's MF Towel was a complete breeze. It is a nice plush towel with just enough bite to "clean the deck." Very very impressive towel....beats the living daylights out of the other wholesalers MF products. Not to thick(which tends to work better as a detail spray towel that one which pick's up wax.) but plush, Not to thin, juuuuuuuuuuuuust right!

Pics forthcomming.

I'm sold on this stuff. Excellent Products that really work!

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General