Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-24-2005, 02:50 PM   #1
chris_cappa
AF Newbie

Louis vuitton interior

Hey whats up everyone, Im new to this site. This might not be the right place to put this?? I was searching yahoo and just happen to find this site. I didnt realize at first how much info was on here I just wanted to start out by a little description of my car. I bought it in november of 04 its a black 97 civic ex. When I got it the car was bone stock. So far I have put on 17" black HSR wheels, OEM Si wing, Wicked tuning full cat back exhaust, Dc header, short shifter skunk2 coilovers, skunk2 control arms, and more crap I cant think of right now. I had my interior wraped in black vinyl with grey and black louis vuitton fabric, door panels, visors, and shift boot have all been done. If anyone is intrested in seeing the pics check out car domain.com and user name on there is chris_cappa2 http://www.cardomain.com/id/chris_cappa2 Also I get this all the time the place where I bought the louis vuitton fabric to have my seats and stuff done in was www.acefabric.com They sell louis vuitton, gucci, coach, dior, fendi, and burberry by the yard. They also do sponser people there and you get the fabric at wholesale priceing. So if you have a nice car or whatever check them out for sure.
Peace

Last edited by chris_cappa; 03-24-2005 at 11:34 PM.
chris_cappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 01:34 AM   #2
mysatilac
AF Enthusiast

I like it, probably cost way more than I'm willing to spend, even at wholesale (no prices, if you can afford it you don't ask right)
I like DIY stuff

Nice car all around, I'd be paranoid about the interior, my friends would hate me

I'd also lose the emblem, and black out the head lights/tail lights since that seems to be the look you're going for
'97 Maroon SL1- Bored Throttle Body, Knife Edged Throttle Plate, Short Ram Intake 3" Cone Filter, Flip Flop Trunk, Red Enameled Engine, Interior & Exterior Painting Mods, 4" Burnt Tip Muffler, DRLs ON A SWITCH!, "Rims", Seat Covers, And A Stereo System Thats Too Good!, Other various mods and detailing...
mysatilac is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General