Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Almera | Sunny | Pulsar | Bluebird | Tiida | Versa | NX | Avenir | Tino | Stanza
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 06:08 AM   #1
ukstocks5
AF Newbie

nissan almera tino, starting problems after leaving idle for about 2 hrs

nissan almera tino, i have starting problems every morning or even after i have parked the car or leaving idle for about 2 hrs it cranks but takes really long in the morning but after that it starts straight away, and if i prime the fuel filter it starts quite quick but every time i leave it for a while it happens again as if the fuel is running back out of the filter and then letting air in or something like that, i dont know much about cars please help.
ukstocks5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:49 PM   #2
pa440
AF Newbie

Re: nissan almera tino, starting problems after leaving idle for about 2 hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukstocks5
nissan almera tino, i have starting problems every morning or even after i have parked the car or leaving idle for about 2 hrs it cranks but takes really long in the morning but after that it starts straight away, and if i prime the fuel filter it starts quite quick but every time i leave it for a while it happens again as if the fuel is running back out of the filter and then letting air in or something like that, i dont know much about cars please help.
i also have the same problem and was hoping to get a solution. anyone out there to help us. desperado!!!!
pa440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 06:14 PM   #3
ukstocks5
AF Newbie

Re: nissan almera tino, starting problems after leaving idle for about 2 hrs

change the fuel filter, i got mine from halfords about £18 this solved the starting problem but i still have problems with it losing power now and again mainly when its cold or wet.
ukstocks5 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Almera | Sunny | Pulsar | Bluebird | Tiida | Versa | NX | Avenir | Tino | Stanza