Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Suzuki > XL-7
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-02-2005, 03:04 PM   #1
Hoags
AF Enthusiast

Cool 2004 XL-7 Anything to watch out for?

Hey all,

I just bought a 2004 XL-7, this is my first import vehicle. I am usually on the forum in the Pontiac section i have a 96 Grand Am GT and I just traded in a 98 Montana for the XL-7. My question is this: Is there anything that I shoulw watch out for, are there any issues or problems that anyone has had? If so have they been re-occurring or particulary annoying? I look forward to any feed back.

Thank you,

I've had it for 3 days now and as for now I love it.
Hoags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 01:40 PM   #2
islandzman
AF Newbie

Re: 2004 XL-7 Anything to watch out for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoags
Hey all,

I just bought a 2004 XL-7, this is my first import vehicle. I am usually on the forum in the Pontiac section i have a 96 Grand Am GT and I just traded in a 98 Montana for the XL-7. My question is this: Is there anything that I shoulw watch out for, are there any issues or problems that anyone has had? If so have they been re-occurring or particulary annoying? I look forward to any feed back.

Thank you,

I've had it for 3 days now and as for now I love it.
Hi, im Glenn, US Army soldier in Iraq. Too bad im in Iraq.. ide send you pics of my Suzuki Xl7 2002. it looks outstanding. My suzuki is a stick and so far theres 54 thousand miles on it.. without a problem, except for a noise on the clutch when i press the clutch. otherwise its awesome. YOU will notice a dramatic increase in fuel consumption when you pass 30 thousand miles, just change your air filter and you'llbe back to normal.
In the mean time..im trying to find the best info in finding a front guard for that vehiecle. let me know if you have any feedback..
islandzman@netzero.com
Glenn..
islandzman is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Suzuki > XL-7