Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Cressida
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 07:12 PM   #1
a m07
AF Newbie

1990 cressida fuse problems

when i first bought my 1990 cressida i noticed the horn and hazards wouldnt work. i didint worry about it at first but then i said hey its probaly just a fuse so ill just replace it. i get under the hood and notice the hazards/horn fuse was bad. when i went to insert it i seen a few small sparks which i thought nothing of. after trying everything i noticed the horn and hazards did work but my tail lights, gauge lights, interior lights, rear defog, and radio dont work. i checked all the fuses under the dash and under the hood and theres nothing wrong. i thought maybe the bulbs were blown but wat could explain the radio and rear defog not working? its like the fuse slot is bad itself from when i inserted the hazards/horn fuse when it sparked a little. the spark caused the stuff listed above to stop working. i would really apreciate someones help because putting new fuses didint solve the problem. im really stumped and i work delivering pizzas so i cant drive at night with no tail lights plus i really need to work cuz i need the money. ty anyone who helps me out
a m07 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Cressida