Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Almera | Sunny | Pulsar | Bluebird | Tiida | Versa | NX | Avenir | Tino | Stanza
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-21-2021, 12:32 PM   #1
balistaus
AF Newbie

wheel removal

Hello,

I have a flat tires and I'm trying to remove it from my car, my car is a nissan versa note 2017 sv+ with sport package and it's parked on the street so I don't have access to a garage .I'm having a difficulty removing, it stuck and won't budge. I managed to removed 4 lug-nuts and attached file is the center of my wheel.

Do I need to remove anything from it? it looks like it blocked by a piece of metal pin.

I tried a few trick like putting an object underneath the wheel and hoping the weight of the car can pop the wheel, kick on it, driving it around, etc.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wheel_resized.jpg (251.4 KB, 0 views)
balistaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 04:59 PM   #2
Stealthee
Your worst nightmare

Re: wheel removal

That's just the axle nut. The wheel is just stuck to the hub. Turn around and mule kick the tire and it will come free. You could also sit on the ground, facing the tire, and bring both knees back and kick the tire with bottoms of both feet.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Almera | Sunny | Pulsar | Bluebird | Tiida | Versa | NX | Avenir | Tino | Stanza