Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Exterior | Bodykits | Lighting | Aerodynamics
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Exterior | Bodykits | Lighting | Aerodynamics Discuss different body kits, body work in general, and all types of exterior modifications.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 11:26 AM   #1
Hayleybear
AF Newbie

Red face I saw a car on AutoTrader, I forget the name, Can you help me find it please?

OK, i know this is a long shot, and i really dont know much about cars but i signed up on here in the hopes someone else would. I saw a car on AutoTrader when i was looking to buy a car, since i got mine shortly after i saw that one, i didnt go back to it, Now im making more money and am wanting another car. For some reason i loved this car, the way it looked. It was a coup, and had a very long extended front, and when i had looked it up in the past, Somewhere it said not many of the cars were made. It wasnt a newer car, but it wasnt old either. Anyone know of a car that has a really long front, its a coup, and had a low amount of them made?

Sorry if my description matches alot of cars, like i said i dont know much about cars, i just really would like to find this car. Thank you.
Hayleybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 09:13 PM   #2
oldblu65
AF Fanatic

Question Re: I saw a car on AutoTrader, I forget the name, Can you help me find it please?

We really would need more info to even try to make a guess ! Your description could be describing many cars so it's hard to say what it was ? Was there any particular feature ( other than the long nose ) that you remember ? Any emblems or model trim ( such as XLS or ....? ). Anything ?
oldblu65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:11 AM   #3
Hayleybear
AF Newbie

Re: I saw a car on AutoTrader, I forget the name, Can you help me find it please?

Sadly no. Like i said there were only so many made, but besides that i dont know what else to tell u guys i feel stupid because i know it will be hard to figure it out with only the information i have, but *sigh* i just really liked the car.
Hayleybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 12:48 PM   #4
Shpuker
AF Enthusiast

Re: I saw a car on AutoTrader, I forget the name, Can you help me find it please?

almost sounds like your thinking of a corvette, not sure though your description isn't very specific.

Does this look like the car?

http://www.miles-pocketwatches.com/1...front_crop.jpg
Shpuker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:22 PM   #5
Syke lone
AF Newbie

Hey, maybe the Avanti?

Would you know it if we guess right? Sounds like a longshot but it does make for a fun game!

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Exterior | Bodykits | Lighting | Aerodynamics