Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > McLaren > F1
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 01:38 PM   #1
AGphotosport
AF Newbie

Mclaren F1 LM & GTR vector illustrations

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and first I'd like to thank everyone that has contributed to this incredible encyclopedia of the McLaren F1 on this forum, it's truly astonishing the number and the quality of information that is on this board.

A few days ago I started a vector illustration (front, side and rear view) of the McLaren LM (specifically XP1LM) and then converted it to GTR (01R as raced on the 24h of Le Mans) I want to share it with this community since it helped me a lot with reference pics and misc info on the cars.

(click to open in big resolution and all views)
Also in my webpage you can see three detail close-ups of the cars.

I'm on a bit of a dilemma right now, I want to do more versions of the F1 (maybe all the 1995 LM entrants and do a poster, or all the side views of all racing short-tail-GTRs) but at the same time I want to move on to another project.

Maybe you lot could tell me what cars/liveries would you like to see done.

Hope you like my work,
Alejandro Gomez

PS: I wanted to do a poster of all LM cars but since photos of the paint of LM1 and LM4 are hard to come by, I've decided to postpone that.
AGphotosport is offline   Reply With Quote