Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Classifieds
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Classifieds This is the place to buy and sell your Honda parts.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 03:18 PM   #1
koolaidfatty
AF Newbie

91 crx for trade within 200 mi. of charlotte nc

looking to trade my 91' crx for a 92-95 civy coupe or hatch, might even consider someother vehicles, 70's ford pickup for example...thats an odd ball thing id take for trade, so lemme know what ya got i might consider it.
about the crx, its a bone stock crx never been modded, i bought if from some lady (single mom) she had gotten a new car and gave her son the crx, but when he cut the springs on it she told him she was gonna sell it, bout that time i had just gotten my cobalt ss repoed (DOH!) and needed a car bad, i knew it was gonna have to be a honda but didnt expect to find a crx. anyways its an automatic, 1.5l d15b2 motor, the hood, roof and hatch have the clear coat pealing off, the lady said the hood had been painted by the person she bought it from 6 yrs before that (spray painted), also the car came with seat covers and i asked about them, she said the seats had some big rips in them and she just wanted to cover them up. i can prolly get some seats if its a big deal, most people just get racing seats for these things anyways. its got 175,ish miles on it, no blue or black smoke is emitting from the exhaust, it does have an oil leak, but nothing major, i belive its coming from the rear main oilseal which if you plan on converting to a manual tranny you could just change the seal while your down there. (seal is behind the flywheel, around the crankshaft) oil has been changed on schedule every 3000 miles with 10w-30 valvoline maxlife and a fram oil filter, it had a timing belt change and water pump replaced just before i purchased the vehicle. every once in a while ill pump premium grade fuel and this baby purrs and the gas mileage screams, all new plugs and wires were installed right after i purchased the car, 8mths ago. it has a set of tires on the rear that are only 6mths old, and a set on the front which are about half way down on tread. i currently have the prndl switch by passed yes thats spelled right prndl (park nuetral drive low), because its malfunctioning, i used to have to sit there and wiggle the shit out of the stick to get the light on the dash to light up in park so i could take the key out, but with it bypassed it just lights up in park no matter what gear your in, there are two downsides to this that i have noticed, one gas mileage droped a little, and two back up lights dont come on in reverse, no big deal since i work nights and dont see but 6-10 cars a day anyways. and just recently realized that the rear defrost doesnt work since its starting to get a little chilly here in charlotte area. i believe its the switch cuz it doesnt stay down. i tested it with my volt meter and power to the switch is good and its got a good ground too so i belive its the switch, i looked for one but couldnt find one on napaonline.com, autozone.com, or advanceautoparts.com, so im guessing it will have to be picked up at a junkyard. aftermarket cd player is installed, as far as i know the rear speakers are still stock but i just replaced the fronts cuz the cone had rotted off and the stockers rattled. everything else works great, just passed inspection 2 mths ago. any questions pm me. ill try to get more pics up later its kinda early and dark outside still and ill get some interior pics of it. but for now i only have 2 exteriors.

koolaidfatty is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Classifieds