Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ferrari > General Discussion
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-21-2001, 06:30 PM   #31
S Brake
Ferrari Guy

Hey para, if you have a Testarossa, why are you saving your sig for your future lambo. stop fooling around with us, Ferrari's are better. show us a pic!!!!!!

ps, welcome to my Ferrari forum, enjoy!
Old 11-22-2001, 11:56 AM   #32
para22
AF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to para22
Quote:
Originally posted by crayzayjay

my 20th b-day is coming up so lets hope daddy's been saving up

nah.. if i was to choose a ferrari i'd ask for an F355 in silver... no wait.... yellow.. no wait... red... oh what the hell i'm not picky about colours.... as long as its a 355 i dont care!!

cheers
jay

ps. how have you found your testarossa? have you driven other ferraris? if so how does it compare? my uncle wanted to buy one but wasnt sure...
Yeah because you're an enthusiast you'd take the 355 witch is IMO way better looking than the modena... don't want to start flames it's just my personal opinion....and those reach guys just want to show their wealth... anyway about the 308 i still think teenagers aren't the best to "combine" ... even if they seem a bit underpowered for a ferrari ... remember it's a 70's car , no power steering , no electronic devices , bad brakes (compared to current cars) the pedals are hard to push , and you have to have expierience too control them properly in turns and so on... my testarossa is ... you know when i was in high school i was always dreaming about that car and this dream didn't go away so now , when i could purchase it i just did it... they're kinda hard to control at low speeds like someone mentioned , they're a nightmare at parking lots... they're wide as hell if you aren't used to driving mammoth sized SUVs , the interior is really ... hmmm 80's , but when you push the pedal it all just doesn't matter anymore... i'd like to trade it for a 355 spider....

But somehow sorry to ferrari fans i'm infected by your rival car , lamborghini diablo... anyway ferrari doesn't make a competitor for the diablo.... don't tell me about the 550... it's a great car , but it's not a brutal mid engined car...

I have been to italy this year and i have driven the 550 (red/tan) , a maserati 3200 GT (not this class , but still quite interesting car , no idea if you have it in the us) and a black/black diablo 6.0 VT... this was the trip of my life...

About the pics... i'll upload some soon , but i have problems with connections with all those webshots , photopoint etc. services...

My son claimed to make a web-page for that but he didn't do anything for now and i guess he's way too lazy for that...
Old 11-22-2001, 01:29 PM   #33
para22
AF Regular

ok , here comes a poor quality pic , but it's still a pic , sorry for a dumb sign on my face , but i want to stay kind of anonymous...

Old 11-22-2001, 03:22 PM   #34
Porsche
Pretty much amazing

Send a message via MSN to Porsche
Nice shoes. LOL, that's an awesome car!

ec437 on grammar;
Quote:
Originally Posted by ec437
I'd've
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2strokebloke
Any car built by "Dr. Technology" is probably not worth $5000
Old 11-22-2001, 04:22 PM   #35
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

wow... that's a really nice ride!!

where do you live in Poland?
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
Old 11-22-2001, 06:45 PM   #36
MBTN
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to MBTN
Ferraris are mysterious and deceptive beasts. Give them their respect or they will bite. And bite they will.
Old 11-24-2001, 06:14 PM   #37
S Brake
Ferrari Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by para22
ok , here comes a poor quality pic , but it's still a pic , sorry for a dumb sign on my face , but i want to stay kind of anonymous...

:drool: me want to touch!
if you're considering trading it in for a 355, why not the 512 TR, it has a more modern interior and i would guess that it is easier to live with.
Old 11-24-2001, 10:18 PM   #38
Chris
Oldie

Send a message via AIM to Chris Send a message via MSN to Chris
If you're not an ass, a teenager and a Ferrari are OK. Ideally, I want a Mini (with a cage, jsut in case) to learn on. Also, Iwouild be taking racing schools. Then when I'm ready, me and my F60 can hit the high road

Hey Para, good luck on that Jota or GT. Try these guys (they are in Florida) prestige imports If they dont have one, they will help you find one.
Old 11-24-2001, 10:20 PM   #39
Chris
Oldie

Heres another site (if it helps you get one, you have to fly me over and take me for a ride ) here it is

Number 12099 is for sale
Old 11-25-2001, 06:35 AM   #40
para22
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris
If you're not an ass, a teenager and a Ferrari are OK. Ideally, I want a Mini (with a cage, jsut in case) to learn on. Also, Iwouild be taking racing schools. Then when I'm ready, me and my F60 can hit the high road

Hey Para, good luck on that Jota or GT. Try these guys (they are in Florida) prestige imports If they dont have one, they will help you find one.
Thanks Chris , but i'm in europe , so purchasing a car from florida isn't the smartest idea IMO ...

Quote:
Originally posted by snowboarder927
:drool: me want to touch!
if you're considering trading it in for a 355, why not the 512 TR, it has a more modern interior and i would guess that it is easier to live with.

Yeah , you're right , but i really want open air... i had a porsche convertible a couple years ago and i really miss it for the open top...
So a 355 spider...
Or maybe if the business is good a diablo roadster... anyway i'd like any diablo... especially the Jota , but i don't have any lambo dealerships nearby and i heard they have to be maintaned really often... anyway i drive my testa to germany for services... call me crazy but it's like that... also most pepole i know that have ferraris usually drive them like 5 mins away from the house , and for longer trip they take something else... and when the weather's nice and i don't need to carry more than 2 pepole or a lot of luggage i'll always take my ferrari ... it has 85000 KM on it ... now it has a break because of course i don't drive it during winter... but i have been in italy (1500 Km) or Cote'd Azur in france with it (almost 2000 Km) guess i'm not the typical ferrari owner...
And don't ask why i didn't take plane... i'm scared of flying... anyway when i have to go to US or Hong Kong i have no choice but i hate it...

Anyway what do you suggest for a convertible?
My favourites for now are diablo roadster , 550 Barchetta and that's it...
And if the business isn't that good a 355 or TVR tuscan S , no other ideas at all... anyway don't suggest the modena ... i don't like it...
Old 11-25-2001, 10:13 AM   #41
Chris
Oldie

The second link is in Saudi Arabia. You could always ship it over (when I was there, some guy from spain came over to look at the F40 LM they had)

As for that convertible, well, er, there aint much! (have you considered a Pagani Zonda C12. Kinda pricey, but awesome. here is a site on them.
Old 11-25-2001, 10:41 AM   #42
para22
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris

As for that convertible, well, er, there aint much! (have you considered a Pagani Zonda C12. Kinda pricey, but awesome. here is a site on them.
I didn't know the Zonda is a convertible... anyway how can i contact these guys from dubai that are selling that Diablo? Oh , i can contact my friend from Bahrain and ask if he knows anything about that one...
Old 11-25-2001, 06:07 PM   #43
Chris
Oldie

The Zonda isnt a convertible, but I thought it was neat anyway.

To talk to the guy in Saudi, I dont know.
Here is one for sale in switzerland. here it is

But it is a strosek conversion.
Old 11-25-2001, 06:20 PM   #44
ragt20
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to ragt20
ok I totally agree any of these rich kids getting fast cars from their parents usually means disaster........there was a guy here in the UK who bought his son a Porsche for his 18th or 21st can't remember exact bday....but anyway a couple of weeks later the son when showing off to his m8s loses control of the car goes onto the pavement (sidewalk US).....and two pedestrians end up dying because of it and the driver walks away no injuries and fine from the courts.......

Old 11-25-2001, 10:15 PM   #45
blatch
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to blatch Send a message via AIM to blatch
let the rich be rich...

ah well, i'm gettin a 3000 GT TT for my b-day probably ^_^ i'll mod it then i'll be eatin the ferrari's around town... lool.

blatch likes caffeine.

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ferrari > General Discussion