Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Blazer > Problem Diagnosis
Problem Diagnosis Got a problem you can't fix? Post here and one of our members will answer as soon as possible.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 12:22 PM   #1
Jandreau
AF Newbie

Performance Parts for 2002 Blazer ls

I think that most performance parts for the 98-03 blazers are the same if i remeber correctly?

So anyway, so far i have on my 2002 2wd 2dr drive blazer:
A Cold Air Intake (I got on ebay for $30)
A Dynomax Muffler that has its tip cut short and shoots down just before the rear axle (I acccidentally bought the 4dr kit and had to cut the mandrel bent pipe so i just had a tip and sent it down b4 the rear axle...because i couldnt send it back... so instead of spending $60 for the muffler and a small peice of pipe i spent $180 for a mandrel bent system i couldnt really use)

So im about to get paid again and im wanting to put some more power and some cool accessories in my blazer and i was looking at these:

Jet Performance Chip $340
Throttle Body Spacer $90
Xenon Head Light Bulbs $10 (Ebay)
Smoke Headlight Covers $40 (Ebay)
Smoke Taillights $60
Green Underbody neon $120?
Total-$540
Ive seen some videos where a guy did some kind of custom turbo on his 2002 blazer runnin like 8 psi makin almost 300hp but...thats alot of $$$ and it cant be too good for the vortec...

Does anyone know of any other performance parts or cool accessories that would look good on a dark green 2dr 2wd blazer...
Jandreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 01:06 PM   #2
old_master
Advisor/Moderator

Re: Performance Parts for 2002 Blazer ls

Save your money on the chip, spacer and cold air intake system, they offer NO performance improvement, total waste of money.

Check this thread for more information:

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...lay.php?f=2071
old_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 04:28 PM   #3
b1lk1
AF Regular

Re: Performance Parts for 2002 Blazer ls

I put an Ebay cold air intake and did the throttle plate mod on my 1999 and noticed a decent difference, especially when towing. I don't agree there are no gains for these 2 mods.

b1lk1 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
2002 blazer , accessories , performance
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Blazer > Problem Diagnosis