Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > Escape | Maverick | Escape Hybrid
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-07-2017, 02:05 AM   #1
Mustang_Driver
AF Regular

2008 Ford Escape Recall

I just had my 2008 Escape in for the 14s05 Recall and well i figured since ford had it they might as well change the fluids as well ( that was highway robbery) during the recall they fixed my third brake light to a tune of 12 dollars for 3-194 light bulbs but that wasn't the best part they changed them and didn't tell me about it till i got home and read the total bill oil change and filter $116.72 Trans Flush $265.00 rear diff.oil change $249.16 --------------------------- Grand total $630.84 well i defiantly learned my lesson i swear that someone out there could do this cheaper and dispose of the oil for a quarter of the cost well i guess that's what i get for living in Canada but it stings a little when it hits that hard i knew i should have made the dealer i bought it from change all the fluids BEFORE i bought it

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > Escape | Maverick | Escape Hybrid