Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-26-2004, 09:04 PM   #31
89IROC&RS
AF Fanatic

Re: Girl Street Racers

there is nothing at all wrong with street racing, if you do it right. people who street race on their commute to work, on crowded roads with minivans full of families on the way to grandmas, are stupid, and i hope that when they loose control the only casualty is their car and a tree, but it rarely happens that way.

I myself was very much into street racing at my old school, but we organized it. it was pretty much just flashlight drags, we would all drive out to a long stretch of road in the middle of the country, with little to no traffic, and block off the ends with cars, and used cell phones to communicate when the coast was clear. we would throw down bets, have a girl (sorry nothing sexist, just happend that way) with a flashlight in the middle of the two lanes, when the light turned on, we went, then someone at the end would flag the winner and give one flash for the left lane, and two for the right. so everyone knew who won. I only did it this way cuz i didnt want to pay fee's to use a track, and drive three hours to the closest one, to sit in line all day, pay 30 bucks, and race maybe twice, for no prize money. And with the mods on the list for the IROC, ill be running below the safty limit at most tracks, and dont want to cut her up to install a roll cage. and add several hundred pounds to her already "robust" figure lol.

Chevrolet Camaro - I enjoy beating the hell out of people

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=68052
Old 01-03-2006, 03:29 PM   #32
drift*king*
AF Newbie

Me I will Love to Race a Girl Street Racers
Old 01-03-2006, 07:54 PM   #33
iVteC_PoWeR
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to iVteC_PoWeR

Street racing is dumb in a way but at the same time its free racing and there is a smart way to do it...I would never down it on the highway cause some guy is revving at me unless the road was REALLY clear and flat I just might...now you have to agree that the track is expensive and whoever said it takes no skill to street race well your wrong...being able to shift fast and have a good launch and reaction time really does takes skill...if 2 cars were equally fast and one driver shifted jus a tad bit slower he would lose...yea sure drifting is fun and takes more skill but to me I would never put my car under that kind of stress...and racing on the street and on the track are 2 different things and can have different outcomes...you can race someone from a light and than race them at the track and it could turn out differently...e/t is not everything

btw sorry im not a girl just putting in my thoughts
Old 01-05-2006, 06:12 PM   #34
YukiHime
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Girl Street Racers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosislac
no such thing as a girl street racer
you women should be at hot pleasing the man and having babies your no good for nothing else anyway
People like you without a brain should be eliminated and not to join a discussion while your post is completely pointless and trying to start a fight.
Old 01-05-2006, 08:27 PM   #35
iVteC_PoWeR
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to iVteC_PoWeR
Re: Re: Girl Street Racers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosislac
no such thing as a girl street racer
you women should be at hot pleasing the man and having babies your no good for nothing else anyway
stfu thats no respect and i think in the forum rules it says respect all members

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot