Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-08-2001, 10:15 AM   #31
Heep
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Heep Send a message via MSN to Heep
I'm in a suburb of Barrie. I'm going to Georgian college here, and every year they put on the largest outdoor car show in North America. The students get put on teams by manufacturer and run the show. I'm on the Porsche team!! (no Ferrari team ) Anyway, it's sept. 21-23...anyone within a reasonable distance should come out! I'll let you sit in the Porsches........

BTW...I had a sweet sighting day last Sunday. I was going down to Mississauga to meet some extended family. First, in Barrie, I saw a red Viper GTS (almost hit the guy too...you know how you naturally drive the way you're looking...you know the story). Then, on the 400 going south, I looked over and saw a yellow 360 Modena blowing the doors off a black S2000. Then, driving around Miss. with my Aunt, I saw a red 360 Modena in one guy's driveway (took a pic, will have it up soon), a yellow 355 Spyder that drove past us, and finally my very first ever Lambo Countach (took a pic of that as well)! So, needless to say, I had a good day last Sunday

Old 09-08-2001, 10:27 AM   #32
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

wow, that's a sweet sightings day...
i usually see a Ferrari on the way to Toronto too... since the Ferrari of Ontario dealership is in Missisauga
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
gang$tarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2001, 01:40 PM   #33
Porsche
Pretty much amazing

Send a message via MSN to Porsche

Tell me more about this Porsche thing, I'm a reasonable distance away.

ec437 on grammar;
Quote:
Originally Posted by ec437
I'd've
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2strokebloke
Any car built by "Dr. Technology" is probably not worth $5000
Porsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2001, 05:38 PM   #34
Heep
AF Fanatic

The students are separated into teams by manufacturer. The students put on the car show. I'm on the Porsche team, along with 4 or 5 others. We will have new Porsches on display there. Also....this is NOT final, so don't get your hopes up...but we may have a race car driver in giving people rides. Come to the show!! If anything just to meet me

Old 09-11-2001, 04:51 PM   #35
Heep
AF Fanatic

OK the race car driver will be here giving drives on Sunday, the 23rd. We might have a 911 GT1 there as well. I get to ride around the block in one or more of the cars!

Old 09-20-2001, 06:31 PM   #36
moe182
AF Enthusiast

Again.....where EXACTLY is this?
Im not THAT far.....
Old 09-21-2001, 08:19 PM   #37
Heep
AF Fanatic

Barrie, about an hour north of Toronto, take the 401 to the 400, then once you get to Barrie, exit at Ducksworth/Georgian Drive. Right there at the college, you can't miss it. Today was the first day of the show, I have talked that much in a day in my life! Chamoised all the Porsches several times since in rained off and on, and sat in them a whole bunch

Also, went for a ride in a new Boxster S yesterday...that was fun

Old 12-06-2001, 12:26 AM   #38
Innotech
AF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Innotech
My home and place of part time occupation (a United Artists cinema) is close to the "ghetto" part of town. Out of this part of town always you can see such vehicles as : Lotus Esprit (80s), Lexus SC430, Mercedes, BMWs, and a couple of Porsches....The Lexus is most recent.....the homes back there can be better described as shacks, because I actually watched one fall down during a storm!!! But the cars parked next to these shacks are amazing!! I know for a fact its drugs In fact, usually, I go home smelling like pot from all the potheads that come in to the late nite showings!
Old 12-12-2001, 08:52 PM   #39
blatch
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to blatch Send a message via AIM to blatch
there isn't a car in my town worth more than my house. my house is worth 300k+, and the nicest car in town is some guys diablo.

blatch likes caffeine.
blatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 09:02 PM   #40
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

i think our 4 cars put together will only equal like 10% the price of our house, LOL
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
gang$tarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2002, 08:54 PM   #41
snorlaxtowncar
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to snorlaxtowncar
same here, gang$tarr!
although I would not mind evening it out a bit with, say, 20 lamborghinis!

there are some pretty cool cars in my neighborhood, a ferrari F50, a few porsche turbos (one older), an aston martin of some kind, a new sl500, and a cl600. my fave is the cl600- so cool!
snorlaxtowncar is offline   Reply With Quote