Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > 3000GT/Stealth
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-10-2004, 12:21 AM   #196
Yaggus
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to Yaggus Send a message via MSN to Yaggus
Thats when you wear a beanie :P
Old 06-10-2004, 11:01 AM   #197
crawlerVR498
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to crawlerVR498 Send a message via MSN to crawlerVR498 Send a message via Yahoo to crawlerVR498
Re: 3000GT's very own Off-Topic Thread!

Heat index of 97 here the last 2 days. With my 3000 broke down and me having to drive the truck with no ac it has been way too hot. I think i might go shave my head to keep a little cool.
Old 06-11-2004, 02:40 AM   #198
youngvr4
STREET RACING GURU

i love the heat

what would you rather be hot or cold?
Old 06-11-2004, 09:43 AM   #199
YogsVR4
Funding the welfare state

Send a message via AIM to YogsVR4
I'd rather be cold. I can always put more clothes on. Theres only so much you can take off.....

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Old 06-11-2004, 10:34 AM   #200
crawlerVR498
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to crawlerVR498 Send a message via MSN to crawlerVR498 Send a message via Yahoo to crawlerVR498

Yes, cold is definitely the better for me. My fav. season is fall. It's still warm enough to have your windows down on nice days, but not so hot that you feel like you want to strip down to ur boxers.
Old 06-11-2004, 05:30 PM   #201
sLADe781
AF Enthusiast

I agree, I love the cold. My mom used to tell me that when I was a kid, I'd run outside in shorts and a tank top during winter. Don't know how I did that.... Also, we'd have the AC blasting in our apartment and I'm in shorts and a tank while both my roommates are wearing pants and a sweater. LOL
Old 06-11-2004, 06:10 PM   #202
youngvr4
STREET RACING GURU

i'm just opposite of you all, i love the heat, and when i get hot and a fan is on me or air conditioning omg that feels good. but if i'm cold and then get warm its a feel of relief wrather than it feeling good. the heat just seems to make me happy
Old 06-11-2004, 09:23 PM   #203
sLADe781
AF Enthusiast

LOL For some weird reason, I catch a cold when the fan is blowing on me. I need some type of AC like thing in order to not get sick....dunno why that is!?! :o/
Old 06-11-2004, 11:16 PM   #204
youngvr4
STREET RACING GURU

lol thats wierd
Old 06-14-2004, 02:10 AM   #205
sLADe781
AF Enthusiast

Okay, so to this day, my parents still have not filed their freakin' taxes. Why you ask? Because the stupid payroll folks who did my father's W2s screwed everything up. Our tax lady told them to fix it up and they changed one area to make it right but freakin' changed other sections and messed everything up. So now, we're still waiting for them to fix it up but they're not doing anything about it. Is there anything we can do? Because we really need to get this done and get our taxes in....and finish filing our freakin' financial aid (and yall college students know how important that is). Damnit man, I hate those stupid payroll office folks..... UGH!

*Sorry folks, I gotta vent.... ;o/
Old 06-14-2004, 09:36 AM   #206
Igovert500
blue + red light magnet

haha (sorry laughing at myself, not your troubles), i still haven't my taxes either. I filed the extension the day before they were due....i should get on that though...i need a student loan for 15g turbos.
-Cusco front + rear strut bars
-Greddy type-s
-ATR downpipe
-no cats
-15Gs, 3sx aluminum pulley, FMIC, SAFC, walboro pump, EVO 560ccs, and Meth Injection Kit all waiting to go in shortly.

Your 1996 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 is the 92nd out of the 315 that were made that year. Only 21 of which are exactly identical.
Old 06-15-2004, 05:28 PM   #207
youngvr4
STREET RACING GURU

i found this site with mostly cops on it, they tell there stories about on or off duty situitaions and this one was when the guy was 17 years old and out hunting(before he became a cop). tell me what would you do in his situiation

Several years back I was out with a friend pheasant hunting on a second cousins farm. Left his house after a short visit, drove down the public road and parked on the side. About halfway through the walk we hear two gunshots from quite a distance away, didn't think much of it since it was common to hear other hunters in the area.

Upon returning to the truck we found both of the drivers side tires flat. A closer look made it real clear they were shot out.

Within a short time a truck comes speeding up and two old guys jump out, one with shotgun drawn on my friend the other with rifle relaxed in front of him, muzzle pointed at the sky.

I instantly put my shotgun on the guy with the shotgun and the other old guy sets his rifle on the hood of the truck and steps back behind their truck out of sight.

Old guy with shotgun proceeds to tell us the sheriff is on the way and we were trespassing on his land. I explained my cousin owned the land and he needed to back down. He then tells me he has leased the land from my cousin and has the legal rights to issue hunting permission, not my cousin. Complains about people shooting cows, I assured him we had not seen any cows much less shot any.

While this is happening the dogs are still loose. One of the dogs walks over to the guy with the shotgun and sniffs him. When the guy notices the dog he kicks at him to chase him off. This dog goes right back and the guy kicks the dog again, except this time the dog starts to growl at the guy. Old guy then shoots the dog nearly point blank range with the shotgun.

My friend is standing out in the open next to the drivers side of the truck unarmed. I'm standing at the right front corner of the truck with the fender close by for cover. Supposedly the sheriff has been called, you're an hour from any town so who knows when the sheriff will arrive.

At this point it has not been established if either guy was responsible for shooting the tires out.

What do you do?
Old 06-15-2004, 06:02 PM   #208
YogsVR4
Funding the welfare state

Send a message via AIM to YogsVR4
What a rotten situation, but I stand and wait for the sheriff. While awful, the dog was not restrained and if it went after the guy, I doubt there is any recourse.

As for the tires. Once the sheriff arrives, he can sort out who has permission to what where and any police reports can be filed as to the shot out tires. I'm sure ballistics can determine if the guns that fired the shells was from the guys in the truck.

Nothing to be gained by escalating it any further. The shot dog thing would be the hardest to contain oneself though.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Old 06-15-2004, 09:23 PM   #209
RalliArt3kGT
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to RalliArt3kGT
I'd bust a cap in his ass foo! Naw, actually I'd wait for the sherriff to arrive and file a police report, etc. As for the dog and the shot out tires, I'd take him to court.
Old 06-16-2004, 12:06 AM   #210
youngvr4
STREET RACING GURU

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogsVR4
Nothing to be gained by escalating it any further. The shot dog thing would be the hardest to contain oneself though.
your right about that one. once a few more people respond i'll tell you guys how the guy ended up handling the sitiuation.

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > 3000GT/Stealth