Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > HRV
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-29-2017, 03:08 PM   #1
dandydon
AF Newbie

Wink Newbie w/questions on HRV CVT?

I've been reading so much on line lately about many cars with CVTs having bad problems. I can't be specific because they're all over the spectrum. So I was wondering if any of you with, say 2014-2018 models of this car have had any trouble? Anything at all related to the cvt. It would be most helpful in helping us decide which model car we want. I
m leaning toward a stick, wife leaning toward either. Of course this limits what we can buy in awd/4wd cars. We aren't looking for fwd or rwd. She needs it mainly for work because she has to open the doors before co-workers get there, rain or shine, snow or sleet. It's also our 'family' car and we like awd because of living in the northeast and seem to get more snow every year. Any useful responses appreciated--thanks.
dandydon is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > HRV