Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Pagani > Zonda
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-15-2003, 06:21 PM   #1
Advanced6464
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Advanced6464
!!new!! stuff hehe

well, i have noticed that theres barely been any activity, which has been saddining, so i decided to start a new post, which entails some new info that you most probably already knew, but who cares

A) For the first time, a pagani will be running at the 12 hour sebring race !!!!! , this will be deemed the Pagani Zonda GR ---sites with additional info--- A) Site #1 and B) site #2

B) A new model has been introduced, this model is the Pagani Zonda Roadster, which borrowed the engine from the C-12 S... see more info at www.italiaspeed.com (goto the news section, and at the bottom of that little section, theres an arrow thing (to goto more) click on that and it should be under march 5th or something)

happy drooling, general pandimonium below

*edit* a pic of the GR in the nonspecific forum
Old 03-15-2003, 11:28 PM   #2
rayman167
AF Enthusiast

Zonda didn't finish the 12 hour sebring race...i didn't see the whole race, anyone know what's wrong with that car?
rayman167 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 03:43 AM   #3
Advanced6464
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Advanced6464
ugh i know, i was only able to catch the last 4 hours of it, and i do not remember seeing it in there, and when they went over the news today in the morning, it was not even mentioned... neone have any info?
Old 03-17-2003, 12:19 AM   #4
raven1822
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by Advanced6464
ugh i know, i was only able to catch the last 4 hours of it, and i do not remember seeing it in there, and when they went over the news today in the morning, it was not even mentioned... neone have any info?
The Zonda dropped out within the first 1/2 hour of the race. It was due to engine problems. The way it was blowing white smoke most likely means the lost an engine. Kind of strange because it was said that they were running a nearly stock Mercedes engine. They were making very little exta HP according to the announcers. They felt that after a few more test they will be squeezing another 150 bhp from the 6L V12 (shouldn't be too hard). Anyway they will get better with time.
raven1822 is offline   Reply With Quote