Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > NSX
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-18-2004, 04:15 PM   #31
EvoCrazy
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to EvoCrazy
Re: Acura Nsx For 16 Year Old

If your a fan of the NSX, I think you should go ahead and get it. Even though that thing is fast, just be carful. Those cars are FAST.
Old 08-19-2004, 09:10 PM   #32
Ace$nyper
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ace$nyper Send a message via MSN to Ace$nyper Send a message via Yahoo to Ace$nyper

even with all my real track racing @ 19 i'd be scared knowing my love of that right pedal. Sorry i'm a calm ass driver but i could see me going nuts in it a 16 year old none have the restraint. Unless youve grown up racing i would say no way
Old 08-19-2004, 11:35 PM   #33
CaTasHtRoPhE 67
AF Enthusiast

dam i thinks that too much power for you to handle im 15 will be 16 in november and when i started pratice driving it was in a honda civic its wasent too hard intil i start praticeing in my uncle G35 the first time we started its was alot diffrent thin the honda the power was so much on me and its was very hard to get used to it the handling was diffrent and the size of the car well that was 2 months ago and now ive got better dring his car

so for my first car im gonna get a Is300 after i save up for it

BUt an nsx would be a great car to have but a 16 year old with it is just dum

Its liek when parents buy there kids 25k cars and thin the aprents pay for anthor 10-15k of mods for the car to make it faster

Parents are just sign tehre kids deathwish after there paying fro mod to put in to it

its nice inall when you buy your kid a 25k car but putting mods into is just being stuped i think even if you have a 25k or mroe car you should pay for the mods your self and if you can put them in your car so you you can no more about your car

But a nsx for a 16 year old is just a no no
Old 08-21-2004, 02:07 AM   #34
icrashedatdabang
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to icrashedatdabang
Yeah im turning 16 real soon too and im going to get a car round the NSX price range. But i dont really think the NSX is worth the $90,000
price. I would personally get a ferrari instead, much faster and it's better looking IMO. BTW, why is it bad for someone around my age to have a expensive car like a NSX? I know the insurance is high, but if my parents are able to afford to get me a car like an NSX then surely the insurance wouldnt be a problem.
Old 08-21-2004, 02:13 AM   #35
CaTasHtRoPhE 67
AF Enthusiast

^all be 16 how do these other guys have 90,000 to spend on a car and im saving up to buy an is300 and they could buy like a couple of them what with this these other 16 years old get expenese cars when im try to get a is300 which i think its a expensevie car
Old 08-21-2004, 10:46 AM   #36
NerveAgent
AF Enthusiast

I drive a 1996 Civic and i pay 650 for 6 months. Im 19 and I've been driving for 3 years. So thats with nothing on my record and a three drving deduction.
The nsx will chew you ass out. But Since you have the money to blow on a new nsx..I don't see why you would have a problem paying for it.
Old 08-21-2004, 05:14 PM   #37
Ace$nyper
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ace$nyper Send a message via MSN to Ace$nyper Send a message via Yahoo to Ace$nyper

Quote:
Originally Posted by icrashedatdabang
Yeah im turning 16 real soon too and im going to get a car round the NSX price range. But i dont really think the NSX is worth the $90,000
price. I would personally get a ferrari instead, much faster and it's better looking IMO. BTW, why is it bad for someone around my age to have a expensive car like a NSX? I know the insurance is high, but if my parents are able to afford to get me a car like an NSX then surely the insurance wouldnt be a problem.
simple no 16 year old wont be tempted by that big pedal on the right hell as i said i'm a real racer tracks autoX and a very calm driver id be racking in tickets if lucky more likly dead in a car like that.

Have you ever driven anything with power like that? trust me # mean shit NSX is worth that cash its a BEAST for road racing best car outta japan imo.

for 90K if you really are getting that much for first car say mom i wanta civic SI or maxima i want to learn to drive safly first then give me the 80K for somthing really evil
Old 08-23-2004, 01:36 AM   #38
lancerboy
AF Regular

I hope all of you rich 16 year olds drive your expensive, fancy cars into my garage, leave the keys and run away for ever.
Old 08-23-2004, 11:24 PM   #39
CaTasHtRoPhE 67
AF Enthusiast

hahaha good one Lancerboy
Old 08-24-2004, 08:30 PM   #40
SpaceManSpiff
AF Enthusiast

I would never get a 16 yr old an nsx. If you really have the kind of money to get a used nsx, there are lots of cars that would be fun, cheaper on insurance, and safer. A new RSX would be nice. Cool looking, moddable, and fun. Or maybe a beamer 3 series. I know I would've killed myself in an NSX. Still would, probably.
Old 08-27-2004, 06:20 PM   #41
CaTasHtRoPhE 67
AF Enthusiast

an nsx is just dumb for a 16 year old

think cheaper here a few cars that some 16 should but its just alits of alternets

sti-fast but will still be chaper
evo
rsx
wrx
is300
tsx
TL
350z
g35
3-series

there are soem cars that would be other suggestions thin a nsx those cars are still alot but i can see if you can afford an nsx thin these are next to nothing for you and insurance will be chaper
Old 08-27-2004, 06:28 PM   #42
RedLightning
AF Enthusiast

well interestingly enough a kid at my school has one, its really nice, but yea, i think it would be cool and all for you to get an nsx, but id get something a bit slower, and less rare, id hate to have one stolen from me, especially after the price of getting one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KustmAce
Real emo kids kill themselves.
Old 09-17-2004, 10:49 PM   #43
CaTasHtRoPhE 67
AF Enthusiast

SO did this rich kid ever get is NSX or did the get him something for expensive or did he get a crash it already so what happined to him.
Old 09-21-2004, 11:58 PM   #44
95dxcivic
AF Enthusiast

Get ther car!
Dont let anyone talk you out of it. Just drive responsibly. If my mom had the money to buy me one of those I would get it. Well, not really. I want a BMW. But if I was you I would get it. I love my mom. she is still paying my 95 civic. She really did everything she could to get it for me. She is a single mother with 3 children working for $7 an hour.

lowered on photoshop(its not that low, its not lowered at all!)

Empty Pockets Racing Member #4
Old 09-22-2004, 11:50 AM   #45
YogsVR4
Funding the welfare state

Send a message via AIM to YogsVR4

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > NSX