Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Panoz > GTRA / GTWS / GTS
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 05:09 PM   #1
panozdoc
Authorized Vendor

2 GTWC series rollers for sale!

As the adds states i have two gtwc series cars that were purchased from Gary Jones for sale. I would love to keep one and finish it, but due to some roofing issues i am having to sell at least one. The cars are currently in roller condition with just bolt on parts needing to be installed. there is not any frame work, machine work, or body work really necessary to make either of these cars track worthy. This would be a great project for someone that wants to save a little money and build a car to their specs.

I have listed a few pictures, but there is just to much to show in pics on the listing. I have 90% of all the parts that it will take to complete the cars and can make up for what i do not have in spares for the car. Either car can be had, and i am flexible on the amount of spares that can go with the price to include power plant. Thanks for your time and God bless.

so i have a thread labeled parts parts parts.... there are some more pics in this posting. for some reason the site will not let me post the same pics in two threads? if someone knows how to go around this please let me know and i will fix the issue asap.

joe palmer
423 314 5041 anytime
joe@digchattanooga.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CIMG0765.jpg (95.3 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0351.jpg (96.6 KB, 26 views)

Last edited by panozdoc; 01-18-2011 at 05:10 PM. Reason: not enough pics
panozdoc is offline   Reply With Quote