Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > NSX
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-12-2003, 01:54 PM   #1
Antidote_fosho
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Antidote_fosho Send a message via Yahoo to Antidote_fosho
need some help here :)

Whats up fellas....Im 19 and i joined the military last month,and i figured since ill have some money to spend on myself and no woman to use it like water,I would get my dream car (NSX).Ive been wanting one since gran turismo came out.Ive narrowed it down to either a 91 or 93,lets face it, people in the military dont make enough money to afford a newer model.Ive been looking into prices and such for a quite a while now,and i stumbled onto this forum while looking.I just wanted to ask some experienced NSX owners about what i should look for mileage to price wise,and what a nsx drives like,cause being from alabama i dont see one around very often (all i see are trucks and civics with some aftermarket wheels woop woop).So if you guys/gals can give me any good advice on buying an early model nsx,i would sure appreciate it.thanks...
Antidote_fosho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2003, 09:14 PM   #2
yellownsx
AF Newbie

I'd watch the 91's there is a problem with the transmission in some of them which has to be repaired. (to find out more on this thread go to NSXprime.com). If you can get a bit newer car. in 97 they built a better clutch and chearer to repair (if you can call $3500 including flywheel cheap), I know, I just had to replace one in my 98. Plus, as a bonus, in 97 the car became a targa, so the roof comes off! (Cool!) I bought mine last year under $50k. When I got in it I watched it turn over 7000 miles during my test drive.The car is amazing if you can afford it, but it is time to put it away, ( I live in Chicago) The other thing you have to keep in mind is insurance!
yellownsx is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > NSX