Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > NSX
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-27-2003, 09:41 AM   #16
Blitzkreig
AF Newbie

Oh Come On

Why would you even compare??? For the cost of a decent NSX you can have an E46 M3. Mine gets all the looks, and can back it up when it comes time to line them up - as a former service manager for an acura,jaguar,porsche,lexus,mercedes dealer, I can tell you from experience that an NSX is all show and no Go!! For the same money new, a 911 cleans it up. It handles better, accelerates better, and just is better. (by the way what car are they always comparing to the 911???---the e46 m3!!) You call it, but id rather drive my m3 anyday over a rich-mans civic (NSX)
Blitzkreig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2003, 07:11 PM   #17
NSX FoYoAss
AF Newbie

Re: Oh Come On

Quote:
Originally posted by Blitzkreig
a rich-mans civic (NSX)
Like a rich-mans Volkswagon Bug (911)
NSX FoYoAss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2003, 11:03 PM   #18
C32Bperformance
AF Enthusiast

ok boostin, heres the deal, if theres any question in your mind at all which car to get, then you aint ready to get the NSX, and leave that gem for a fanatic.

blitzkrieg, im really glad you dont own an NSX, id feel so bad for that car under your abuse and shame... how undeserving. Dont ever buy one either... Just stay in your touring lala land for our sake.
Old 07-07-2003, 12:02 AM   #19
Lake
AF Newbie

I was making this same choice a while ago before I decided to buy an NSX. The M3 isn't as rare and really has no supercar status to most people. Yeah if you are a total car buff you know everything about all the cars but for the most part people don't.

The M3 get's a lot of "bling" in the convertible form (which is the ONLY form I'd consider buying that car) and is very classy for a multipurpose use. The NSX is an exotic.

Now some of you are going to go on about 911's and how they are faster and you are right that they are. There are some mustangs that are faster then your 911 turbo too so where do you draw the line?

The only thing about the NSX is that it is Acura and unlike a Beetle and a 911 - they set themself apart more then an Integra and an NSX.

If you want an exotic that will be fun, quick, and last a long time and turn heads go with the NSX - the NSX will turn more heads then any ugly 911 even if it is faster.
Lake is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > NSX