Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Pagani > Zonda
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-04-2003, 04:03 AM   #16
nevergiveup
AF Newbie

the 11st of this month i'll going to meet Horacio Pagani for an interview...

i'm so fu*** excited!!! :bandit:
Old 02-05-2003, 09:14 PM   #17
Gafoto
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Gafoto Send a message via MSN to Gafoto
I'm looking at the pics with the open doors and the interior looks fabulous but I wonder how short would you have to be to fit in? Did you sit in it nsx? Looks wicked comfy
Gafoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 09:43 AM   #18
Sennake
AF Enthusiast

Hi! I am pretty new here. I work as a free-lance photographer for the Carsport Holland/Carsport America/Carsport Modena raceteam. Our team is currently building a Pagani Zonda racecar to race the ALMS this year, as well as the Le Mans 24 hours.
For those of you who live near Sebring I can already announce to you that Carsport America will participate the Sebring 12 hours with this Pagani Zonda. Drivers will be Belgian Anthony Kumpen and Dutchman Mike Hezemans.
On march 1st there is a big press presentation of the racecar in Belgium (where I live) and I will makes tons of pics. Later on this year I will come to the States to cover the Road Atlanta race...
If anyone would be interested in press photo's or action photo's of the Pagani racecar, I can certainly help you out... All you gotta do is ask me

* WWW.SENNAKE.BE *
Sennake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 10:02 AM   #19
Cabbie
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by Sennake
Hi! I am pretty new here. I work as a free-lance photographer for the Carsport Holland/Carsport America/Carsport Modena raceteam. Our team is currently building a Pagani Zonda racecar to race the ALMS this year, as well as the Le Mans 24 hours.
For those of you who live near Sebring I can already announce to you that Carsport America will participate the Sebring 12 hours with this Pagani Zonda. Drivers will be Belgian Anthony Kumpen and Dutchman Mike Hezemans.
On march 1st there is a big press presentation of the racecar in Belgium (where I live) and I will makes tons of pics. Later on this year I will come to the States to cover the Road Atlanta race...
If anyone would be interested in press photo's or action photo's of the Pagani racecar, I can certainly help you out... All you gotta do is ask me
That is fantastic! Thanks man. IF you do have time pls feel free to post some of your photos on the board
Cabbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 02:06 AM   #20
nevergiveup
AF Newbie

Quote:
hey.... i'm waiting.... :sun:
Old 02-10-2003, 03:50 PM   #21
SuPeRcAr_MaN
AF Fanatic

I have looked at several different Zonda interiors recently. Is there or is there not a little speaker in the crotch area on the seats. That may or may not be very comfortable......
SuPeRcAr_MaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2003, 03:52 PM   #22
nsx1164
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to nsx1164
not a speaker

Quote:
Originally posted by SuPeRcAr_MaN
I have looked at several different Zonda interiors recently. Is there or is there not a little speaker in the crotch area on the seats. That may or may not be very comfortable......
I personally thought it was a harness attachment for an anti-sub strap.

I chatted with one of the Pagani engineers -- its some sort of "pump" used to adjust firmness of the seat cushions.

When tucked away its not obtrusive at all
nsx1164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 03:31 AM   #23
nevergiveup
AF Newbie

i'am terribly angry!!!!

my digital photocamera is s***!!!!!
I can't believe!!! no-one good photos!I hate it

I took a picture of the new Zonda Spyder, that will presented in the Ginevra motorshow!.. so damn beautifull:smoker:
Old 02-13-2003, 12:11 PM   #24
italteen3
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by nevergiveup
i'am terribly angry!!!!

my digital photocamera is s***!!!!!
I can't believe!!! no-one good photos!I hate it

I took a picture of the new Zonda Spyder, that will presented in the Ginevra motorshow!.. so damn beautifull:smoker:
Zonda Spyder now that will definately be interesting well I hope your digital camera works and that we could see the pics youtook of it.
Old 02-14-2003, 02:27 AM   #25
nevergiveup
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by italteen3

Zonda Spyder now that will definately be interesting well I hope your digital camera works and that we could see the pics youtook of it.
no, I'm sorry....in all the 3 photo you see a only fog!
Old 02-14-2003, 01:29 PM   #26
italteen3
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by nevergiveup

no, I'm sorry....in all the 3 photo you see a only fog!
ooo well at least the thought of it still is awesome is it a concept or is it actually going into production?
Old 08-25-2004, 02:56 PM   #27
italiastar
AF Newbie

Factory Visit

After reading this forum, I arranged a factory visit next week. I'm now worried that they will think I want to buy one of these wonderful cars (if only) rather than just look around - the closest I'm going to get to a supercar is my wife's Skoda VRS (at least I'm 1% there) - if anyone has been on a visit could they please tell me how it was (if poss before Friday as I leave for Italy then).

For the record, it was dead easy to arrange a visit and the lady was really friendly - One phone call and an appointment was made - I do speak Italian though.

Last edited by italiastar; 10-31-2004 at 02:54 PM.
italiastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2004, 06:58 PM   #28
cabrio92
www.McLF1.com

Send a message via MSN to cabrio92
Re: Pagani Factory visits

Hello,

questions to italiastar and nsx1164 > The French S2k club will plan a trip in Europe in may or june. Do you think it is possible to organzi a visit with 30/50 persons ? How long does the visit during ?

Thanks a lot

Philippe
cabrio92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 06:34 PM   #29
italiastar
AF Newbie

Phillipe, From my experience I think it would be VERY difficult for Zonda to accomodate the numbers you are talikng about - 50 people will fill the whole area where they make the cars. I would guess that about 10 -15 people would be their maximum, but you can ask - they can only say no.

My tour was fantastic and they treated us very well. It was obvious that we could never afford one of their cars, however they still treated us like they would a potential customer, they even apologised that they couldn't let us sit in a car because their "demonstrator" was out.

We then went to Maranello and looked - I stress looked at the Ferrari factory - Ferrari or should I say their security guard treated us like *erd ! (I've used the French word here) - Basically, unless you turn up in a Ferrari Enzo, they are not interested not one bit!. The shop opposite is a complete and utter rip-off - worth going into just to see the ridiculous prices some people are willing to pay.

A bigger rip-off is the Galleria Ferrari - basically a very small Ferrari museum for which they charge you 12 euros to enter. When we went it was being rebuilt, so half of it was closed - did they charge half price - like hell - they let you come back another time for half price - great if you live 800 miles away!.

Later that day I found out that my cousin married the owner of a Ferrari garage - I saw more ferrari's in his garage that ten times the number in the museum - also sat in loads of them and got a ride in one!!! - sorry I can't tell you where he is.

Lamborgini was excellent - museum is bigger than Ferraris and best of all FREE - they might even give you a free booklet and postcards. You can also see the factory through viewing windows for FREE!!

Whilst in the area there is also De Thomaso and Moto Guzzi if you are interested.

Have a good trip - remember Maranello is worth looking at, but try not to get ripped off!
italiastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 12:05 PM   #30
Styledoesntscream
AF Enthusiast

I was in the factory last summer holiday in july.
The Zonda Monza was prepared (roadgoing racer). Very nice!

Also a black/silver Zonda Roadster.

And some journalists were testing the carbon Zonda C12S and mister Horacio followed in a silver S. and that sound!!!!!!!!!

In the showroom was a yellow C12S. Took loadsa pics!

Was very nice to see

Regards,

Patrick T.
Styledoesntscream is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Pagani > Zonda