Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Pagani > Zonda
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 01:49 PM   #1
Motorstars
AF Newbie

Pagani Zonda S Carbon plate very very rare

I got the chance to meet some great people in Italy who have a friendship with Mr. Pagani. There is also an old factory memember who was one of my best friends as i know him pretty good and i help him whenever it´s possible. In 2005 i got the chance to buy something special, something unique which was the best masterpiece i have ever seen. It´s the rarest and most valuabel collectors iteem you can get about the Zonda S. The old factory member got the chance to creat a wooden plate with a original pagani emblem on it, also an original carbon plate, signed by horacio and an original, very very rare zonda s exhaust pipe which is made of a very special material and which is definetely amazing. This was his last gift given by the factory when he finished his work. This pipe was never used and the plate was the best thing i ever bought in my life. Unfortunately i have many problems at present. I need to spend a lot of money for new books for my university and so i must sell it. I think in a few years i will feel very sorry about this decision but there is no other chance at present. This is a unique chance and you can be sure that there is really nobady and there will be nobady who can ever get this masterpiece. It´s very valuabel for instance the pagani emblem costs 300 euro, exhaust pipe around 1500 euro.

Motorstars is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Pagani > Zonda