Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Games > Nascar Series
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-13-2004, 10:17 PM   #1
Srocket_3
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to Srocket_3
Nascar Thunder 2004

I like all of the NASCAR Thunder games. I have '01-'03 on my comp and '04 for PS2 and 2004 is the best game yet(for Nthunder games). Anyone else have/play the game? It has some pretty sweet online playing....lots of people always on. And I don't think the games are hard to control, maybe at first but if you practice a hair...that will probably help you do better.....try not to race, just practice and change your setups and you will find what works for you....

And as for the rivalries and such that are on '04....I can just say, wow....hell of an add-on....I like it all around....I give it a 9/10
Srocket_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 01:53 PM   #2
BullShifter
AF Moderator

Re: Nascar Thunder 2004

It is the best of thunder so far, but there are too many glitches online. One thing EA said they would fix & DID NOT. I personally think Infogames "Dirt 2 Daytona" is the best NASCAR PS2 game(Nascar Weekly series{dirt}, Featherlites, Trucks, & Cup but no online. Setup are very limited for Thunder 2004 which is pretty lame. I like the fact EA added some good fantasy tracks, but forgot Indy's road course. One other bad thing is how slow the controls react, but after time you get used to it.

Select create-a-car
First name: extra
Last name: drivers
That's for all fantasy drivers

The easiest way to get fast, practice @ legend with asisst off, tires off, & normal damage. When you get a good setup & qualify A LOT faster than AI, then your ready for online comp.
BullShifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 03:18 AM   #3
Afrofent
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Afrofent Send a message via Yahoo to Afrofent
My friend has that game and it is pretty fun. Especially crashing.

"Dream as if you'll live forever, but live as if you'll die today."-James Dean

"Halo 2 is a lot like Halo 1, only it's Halo 1 on fire, going 130 miles per hour through a hospital zone, being chased by helicopters and ninjas... And the ninjas are all on fire, too" ~ Jason Jones, Bungie

"That harry potter girl you guys are talking about looks sorta like a skinny pig"-Wade
Afrofent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 03:17 AM   #4
Blaze51
AF Newbie

I have Nascar Thunder 2004 for my Xbox. Lately it gets played almost as much as Halo when I have friends over. It's definetly the best Nascar arcade game. 2005 is going to have a way for you to intimidate opponents and its going to have the Nextel Cup, Busch Series, Truck Series, and Late Modifieds to race in.
Blaze51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 11:35 PM   #5
miverson332
AF Newbie

Re: Nascar Thunder 2004

Crashing is the best part of the whole game, I get my ass kicked in the race, so I just crash as many people as possible because I get frustrated.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Games > Nascar Series