Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > 3000GT/Stealth
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 08:49 PM   #31
ROB3000GTVR4
AF Premium User

Re: Re: How Fast have you gone in your VR4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmama436
I have a collection of 3000gt,and a 300zx i have 2 sl and and one vr4 the vr4 form the pic is a 95,all try to get all the pics. the 300xz is got alot of pics on www.z32racing.com,just go to the events page 2. its cool. but nothing to my 3000gt vr4. i have given more thene 200 hours on that car and hope to find more 300zx and 3000gt. and in 2 weeks i hope to get a rx7 or supra though i am not a fan on supras what do you people think i should get?
Old 02-24-2004, 12:58 PM   #32
ikOnone
AF Enthusiast

i must apologise, my last post was a bit harsher than i should have been and it was rude. it was past 3am here and i had just come back from the bars and after-party so i was not in the most cohearent state of mind.

that being said, i still do not believe you. i would love for you to proove me wrong though. also, if you are not a native speaker of english i apologise for the comment about how you sounded when you post. it is a lot better than i could do in some other forign language but it is pretty bad for a native speaker of english.

let me ask you one question though yourmama463, are you from canada???

1992 3000GT VR-4 TOTALED
1991 figi blue VR-4 lots to come...
1993 civic hatchback 35-40 mpg of slow reliable daily driver
Old 02-24-2004, 01:02 PM   #33
Nesryn
AF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Nesryn
Lol careful now, don't try dissin us 'nadians
That being said though, yourmama, you have a couple SL's, yet in a post I read, you said that the SL's came supercharged stock....
If you actually have those cars... do you look under the hood?
Old 02-24-2004, 01:47 PM   #34
ikOnone
AF Enthusiast

Re: How Fast have you gone in your VR4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesryn
Lol careful now, don't try dissin us 'nadians
That being said though, yourmama, you have a couple SL's, yet in a post I read, you said that the SL's came supercharged stock....
If you actually have those cars... do you look under the hood?
don't worry, i am not dissin our neighbors to the south. i am just poking around for information to see if he is who i think he is. i have allready probably said too much.

1992 3000GT VR-4 TOTALED
Old 02-24-2004, 01:50 PM   #35
Nesryn
AF Regular

Neighbors to the... south?
Old 02-24-2004, 02:18 PM   #36
ikOnone
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesryn
Neighbors to the... south?
yea, i am santa, didn't you know.
urrr wait, i thought you were a mexican.
ok, ok, i am just an idiot

1992 3000GT VR-4 TOTALED
Old 02-24-2004, 02:38 PM   #37
Nesryn
AF Regular

Santa? Well score. In that case, can i have a 99 VR4 for Christmas? Pleaseeee?
Old 02-24-2004, 03:24 PM   #38
youngvr4
STREET RACING GURU

Quote:
i live in sacramento cal. and a great place there on i80 to just bolt.
i have a vr4 with about 750hp just before i got to the end on this place
i seen my sp display 180mph. But i hit the end of the sp and broke it so now evry time i drive it says 180. i think i proble broke the 200 mark.
Old 02-24-2004, 08:19 PM   #39
yourmama436
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikOnone
i must apologise, my last post was a bit harsher than i should have been and it was rude. it was past 3am here and i had just come back from the bars and after-party so i was not in the most cohearent state of mind.

that being said, i still do not believe you. i would love for you to proove me wrong though. also, if you are not a native speaker of english i apologise for the comment about how you sounded when you post. it is a lot better than i could do in some other forign language but it is pretty bad for a native speaker of english.

let me ask you one question though yourmama463, are you from canada???

LOL... i moved for italy about 10 years back. i am now 23 years old.
right about the spelling my bad.
Old 02-24-2004, 08:31 PM   #40
Gateway
AF Enthusiast

lol I'm a n00b to these boards and I can definitely tell that you are Full of S***

Why can't stupid people learn that trying to out-do everyone else with made up cars/mods/speed/HP does NOT make you look cool, but rather like a big retard ?

I have a 92 3000gt stock (except K&N), nothing too much, but I love my car, and I can't wait to make it go a little bit faster. Next week I'll be getting a tune up, a fuel injection cleaning, and a boost controller (either the apexi AVC-R or the HKS EVC V)

Unlike you, I can actually post my car.

http://home.mchsi.com/~gateway2hell/3000gtfull.wmv

http://home.mchsi.com/~gateway2hell/takeoff1.wmv

http://home.mchsi.com/~gateway2hell/takeoff2.wmv

FYI: the "takeoff" vids are me taking off normally, not like I am dragging.
Old 02-24-2004, 08:31 PM   #41
yourmama436
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikOnone
don't worry, i am not dissin our neighbors to the south. i am just poking around for information to see if he is who i think he is. i have allready probably said too much.
by the way nice vr4 i had an sl about 2 years back that had the same look and anouther thing is your proably asking yourself way this dude has so much 3000gt. my dad owns a 3000gt and 300zx plant. its were thay just find salvaged 3000gt and 300zx and customize theme i get real good deals on theme
Old 02-24-2004, 09:23 PM   #42
Nesryn
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gateway
lol I'm a n00b to these boards and I can definitely tell that you are Full of S***

Why can't stupid people learn that trying to out-do everyone else with made up cars/mods/speed/HP does NOT make you look cool, but rather like a big retard ?
Lol! Well first off, welcome to the boards =) Second, I've never been able to figure out why people do that. I got a stock SL and I don't pretend to be something I'm not.... and I still love my car. Maybe people got something to prove *shrugz* He doesn't seem to mind us saying stuff about him though... But he won't prove us wrong either
Old 02-24-2004, 10:26 PM   #43
ikOnone
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
LOL... i moved for italy about 10 years back. i am now 23 years old.
right about the spelling my bad.
i was not talking about your spelling at all. hell, i am a horrible speller (i probably misspelled something allready in this post)

what i was talking about was sentances like this:

Quote:
your proably asking yourself way this dude has so much 3000gt.
any native speaker of the language who was not an idiot would know that you would not use the word much there but rather the word many and why rather than way. that is not to mention the all of the other misspelled words (that make my spelling look excelent). but as i said, if you are not a native speaker of english, i have to give you props because i would not do nearly as well at a typing a different language as you have here. so are you origginally from italy?

if you are from italy, i could see that you might have a car that i have not heard about but i am still doubtful. you say your dad owns a 300zx and 3000 GT plant right. if i am not mistaken, every 3000 GT was made in japan and there was never a 300 ZX and a 3000 GT made in the same plant (being made by different companies and all). maybe you ment that they are imported there or something though.

also, i do not see any reason why you would not post your mods on the internet. the one and only (and i might add stupid and ricer-esq) reason that i could think of is that you did not want your "compatition" to know about your car (got that idea from some mtv ricer documentary lol) but you would completely negate that reason by the fact that if you are telling the truth you have allready given away more info than your mod list could tell anyone... your hp number. that is the be all end all of not only mods but tuning also (powerband characteristics aside).

so again, if you have a 750 hp car congrats, you earned it. i think you should post some proof and you will be a legend. otherwise, i refer you to a very knowledgable person who recently stated this:

Quote:
The fastest 3/S I believe is Zesty (10.2sec unofficial time). They run with GT2835 twins with 800 hp.
you can find that quote here:

http://www.3si.org/forum/showthread....et+horse+power

i also know that matt monet of dynamic racing has one of the 3 or so fastest times (10.88 i believe) and if i remember correctly, he is making about 700 at the wheels (aka less than 750). and he held the worlds fastest 3/S position not very long ago (and he was not scared to post his mods, neither are ANY of the other fastest 3/S's).

by the way, this is why i asked if you were from canada. there was this little ass that went by darkdevil on 3si a while back. he was claiming almost 1000 hp and 9 second 1/4 miles. he deleted the original thread where people were trying to give him every resource and possibility to proove himself (offering to host videos etc.) only to have him post videos of other people and say that his dog ate his timeslip and such. he was from canada and he did not post well at all (not nearly as well as you but i thought you might be him after some english lessons or something). anyway, after many threads of nothing (two posted below) it turns out that he does have a maybe hig 500 hp car and that he can run mid 11's (i think that was the final outcome). so it turns out that he is one of the fastest 20 or so 3/S's in the world, but he was still very full of it. here are the links:

http://www.3si.org/forum/showthread.php?t=106699
http://www.3si.org/forum/showthread.php?t=102854

ok so now even if you do not want to post your mods, at least post what injectors you ar using or what turbos or when you hit full boost or how many t-cases you have gone through. i officially dare you to post any of these facts or hell, just stop being a wuss and post your mod list.

1992 3000GT VR-4 TOTALED
Old 02-24-2004, 10:31 PM   #44
ikOnone
AF Enthusiast

by the way, what town are you from in italy and what are some interesting facts about it? could you post some fluent italian for us? just trying to make sure that you are not from canada, that is all.

1992 3000GT VR-4 TOTALED
Old 02-24-2004, 10:32 PM   #45
Igovert500
blue + red light magnet

That's a callout if I ever heard one

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > 3000GT/Stealth