Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mazda > MX-3
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 10:56 PM   #1
classichoover
AF Newbie

Baby you can drive my car

Last time I checked the thesaurus, "old" isn't synonymous with the work "bad". And Mazda3 has certainly proven that. The car may been launched a couple of years ago, but you can still see them on our roads. I bought one for my wife and she really liked it.

Whether you're performance conscious, safety conscious or value driven, chances are, you'll find the Mazda 3 to be the ideal car. The car boasts of the following features:
  • S-VT or the Sequential Valve Timing - provides optimal power delivery, fuel economy and emissions performance at all engine speeds.
  • 4-speed electronic automatic transmission with activematic - offers you a choice for manual or automatic driving.
  • HD head lamps with levelizer and intelligent autolight system and fog lamps - availabe in the 2.0 model.
  • Electro-hydraulic power assist steering or EHPS system - requires less steering effort at low speed parking maneuvers and more feedback at high-speed spirited driving.
  • 15-inch front ventilated discs and rear solid discs - keep the braking system cool.
  • Triple H body structure - provides for a more rigid shell.
  • Rain sensors - automatically turn on wipers when moisture is detected.
  • A significant amount of legroom - gives both the driver and passengers more room to move in.
  • Child-lock safety feature - prevents a child from accidentally opening the doors.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:10 PM   #2
young_11_blood
AF Newbie

Re: Baby you can drive my car

dude how old of mx3 you driven lmao. o wait you got the wrong forum lol
young_11_blood is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mazda > MX-3