Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange Sell your car and parts or post what you are looking for.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-30-2004, 11:00 AM   #1
Drifty
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Drifty
Talking falling out of truck sale

a few days ago i was with my friend in his mitsu eclips and we were driving behind a truck filled with toyota parts in it it seemed like it was going to deliver parts to a local garage near by, as we continue behind it out of the top of the truck flew a bumper and landed on our car! so we pulled over and check out the damage caused by the part and it scrached my friends hood and i check out the part, it was an oem 94-97 toyota supra front bumper i told my friend to tie it to the roof and we did and caught up to the truck again and this itme we weren't as lucky a rear bumper of a corolla flew out and nailed the wind shield and cracked it we freaked out and pulled over again and took that bumper too and a few feet ahead we found toyo supra wing also collected it and we drove to his house and sat down and sold all of that shit on e-bay made enough to fix his wind sheild and put a cold air into his eclipse it was kinda funny

"When in doubt there is no doubt" - Robert DeNiro
Drifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 02:55 PM   #2
clawhammer
AF Fanatic

Re: falling out of truck sale

^Very funny. You should have gotten the licence plate number, report it it, and still gotten paid for the damage to the windshield
clawhammer is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange