Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars)
240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars) The original Z cars - ones that started it all.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 09:49 AM   #1
Student Mechanic
AF Newbie

Help a student mechanic out!

Hello Everyone! My name is Jeremy, on here I'm Student Mechanic, and I need your help. I'm currently in school interning full time and working the time slots in between and a deal for my dream car came up and of course, after textbooks and tuition, I don't have the money to jump on the deal. I'm asking any mechanics, engineers, and any car enthusiasts to help me realize my dream. I have two weeks to get to my goal of $1500. I'm not asking for much, anything anyone can donate will be appreciated. Here is the link to donate
http://www.gofundme.com/h51x60
Please help me get this car in time for my Birthday/Christmas
Student Mechanic is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars)