Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > CR-V
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-24-2003, 10:01 AM   #1
waccoyu
AF Newbie

1997-2000 CR-V Spoiler & Universal exhaust for sale

Hi, I've had the spoiler for about 5 months sitting in my garage. I had the center piece painted gold, but has been sitting on the floor so long that some of the gold paint on the center piece were scratched off......(nothing a local body shop can't fix).......otherwise, this piece is brand new...never installed. I still have the LED wiring harness in the original packet also. The spoiler is made by Wings West and is made of high quality polyurethane (not cheap fiberglass). I bought the spoiler for $220 so it is a tremendous discount for $110 shipped or $95 if buyer lives in the Bay Area.....where we could meet up for the transaction (cash in person).

I also have a universal dual-tipped stainless steel exhaust for sale. This piece does fit the CR-V and has never been used. I bought this piece for $190 two months ago, but decided not to put it on since I'm selling the car. I'm willing to sell the exhaust for $105 shipped or $95 if buyer lives in the Bay.

If anyone wants both I could have it shipped for $205 or $195 in person. I do take Paypal so please email me if you are interested: wil121@hotmail.com (for pix)

Thanks
waccoyu is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > CR-V