Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange
Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange Sell your car and parts or post what you are looking for.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 07:31 PM   #1
TRANSFORMDEZIGN
AF Newbie

1998 MUSTANG,Show Car $6500

This car is a 1998 Ford mustang. I do not know much about this car, but I will tell you what I know. I bought it from a friend that runs the local salvage yard. I firmly believe that it's a drug seized car.They had it titled in their name that is why it has an abandoned vehicle title. You will get a clear title when you title it through your DMV. They got the car because of an overflowing police impound lot, trying to free up some space.This car just happened to be in one of many fleets that they clear out. I'm not really a big fan of mustangs. And my car seats don't fit well in it. And I know that someone out there is just dying to have this car the way that it looks for race, or show, or cruising around town.

But I knew that this car looked too good to be collecting dust on it. They kept it complete. It starts up. It runs great. It drives. The frame rails are straight, it has no signs of ever being in a collision. This car is loaded. It will need new rear tires soon. The tranny shifts through all of it's gears like clockwork. It sounds really good for a v6 due to the dual flowmaster exhaust. The pictures speak for themselves. This is indeed a nice car. It is also listed locally for $7000/obo,so if you're looking for a stang, don't hesitate on this one. You can email me with any questions transformdez2@yahoo.com with any questions or photo requests that you may have in case I have forgotten anything in this description.

Just by looking over the car I've noticed:

White faced guages on speedometer and temp controls

Carbon fiber ovelay over the white faced guages

FLOWMASTER Exhaust w/ a nice deep tone

Billet STEEDA door handles& entry guards

Billet E-brake handle

Killer sound system

Alarm w/ motion sensor

Chrome SVT rims

The car is lowered

Billet grille

Cobra emblems

Tasteful rear wing

Aftermarket headlamps w/ Xenon blue bulbs

Aftermarket corner lenses

Carbon Fiber tail lamps

The side skirts read XENON

It does have a a non factory rear bumper, and vent cover

The trunk is shaved of keyhole

It does have foglamps

A really light hood w/graphic of a pony on it.

And of course, the Lambo Door hinge kit.

This car is a real headturner. It's damn near show car. In my honest opinion, It's a perfect canidate for a V-8 swap. It looks like a cobra, but it is not.
I've told you everything that I know about this vehicle to the best of my knowledge. You won't be dissapointed with this car. It Won't need much!

Last edited by TRANSFORMDEZIGN; 01-13-2008 at 05:28 PM.
TRANSFORMDEZIGN is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange