Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Dakota
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-23-2017, 10:59 AM   #1
JohnA411
AF Newbie

Doodge dacota 2003

Hello everyone, I'm going to buy a dodge and I have a few questions. will you help?My name is John. My family lives in Milipitas. Soon we are going to transfer to Reno and I do not

have a driving license, but I want to get it. Who knows, tell me how to arrange auto insurance in Nevada and how to get

it? Also, I have a son who will soon be 16 and he also wants to manage the car what kinds of insurance policies are there

and how is it arranged? Thank you.
JohnA411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 06:12 AM   #2
AlexSuv
AF Newbie

Re: Doodge dacota 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnA411 View Post
Hello everyone, I'm going to buy a dodge and I have a few questions. will you help?My name is John. My family lives in Milipitas. Soon we are going to transfer to Reno and I do not

have a driving license, but I want to get it. Who knows, tell me how to arrange auto insurance in Nevada and how to get

it? Also, I have a son who will soon be 16 and he also wants to manage the car what kinds of insurance policies are there

Hi Johny, my name is Alex. I live in Reno, Nevada and I am licensed insurance broker. In reality it does not matter where you get your driver’s license. However, if you are moving to another state you will need to get auto insurance from state. Your insurance rates will depend on many factors, including the state, city and sometimes a particular zip code. Some car insurance companies provide better coverage and are rated better than others.
If there are similar coverages, I usually suggest my clients to do their own research online and look for insurance rating sites like
http://www.autoinsurancevegas.com

Here, you can see what other people think of particular auto insurance companies.
Good luck!
AlexSuv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 05:26 AM   #3
Alan228
AF Newbie

Send a message via Skype™ to Alan228
Re: Doodge dacota 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnA411 View Post

Hello, here is a great article where you can find information for new drivers.
https://www.cheapautoinsurance.com/
I like the site that indicated the guy from above, but the site that I advise you is much better and informative than the one that he showed.
Alan228 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Dakota