Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > DeLorean > DMC-12
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-22-2003, 03:40 PM   #16
YogsVR4
Funding the welfare state

Send a message via AIM to YogsVR4
The D is my wife’s car which she got from here aunt about 12 years ago. She and I got married a year ago and moved her up here over the last few months. So we left it down in Lansing MI until we get our house situation all squared away up here. That not real close to Chicago, but much closer then here. Its hard to find someone who has the time and skills to work on the cars down there (even worse up here).

We had the fuel system replaced a couple years ago and the car does drive (though it is a bit rough). The biggest things it needs is interior work. Its been so long since I've been in the car, I don't remember how many miles it has. 70K is whats coming to mind. The next time I’m down in Lansing (which looks like upcoming holiday weekend) I can take some pics and get a fuller list to see if its things you’d even consider working on.

We haven't taken it to any shows but it would be nice to get it back into shape and maybe just do that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Old 08-23-2003, 05:10 PM   #17
dmcgirl
AF Premium User

well shit Yogs, sounds pretty awesome to me! my eyes lit up when i read interior work. we have a lot of experience with that and i really enjoy it. we've got an 82 over here now that we are working on the interior. the dash is poo brown and the headliners are hanging in your face. the A pillars look like they've melted. fun fun! let me know, like i said before, we are always up for anything.
pretty cool story too. not many ya hear about where it was the wife's car let alone given to her by her aunt. i'm sure there is a neat history with the car. you guys defientely need to go to some DeLorean shows. they'll change your life. not really but they are a shit load of fun.the one this coming summer in Pigeon Forge is gonna be huge so let's make it a goal to get your D in tip top shape!!
I don't know if you are on the DML but there is this guy, Fred, that is the unofficial DeLorean transporter. His price is decent and best of all he lives in Michigan! So we could arange for him to trailor it, if it's not completely road worthy.

ooohhh...i'm all excited now!

Honestly Officer, I haven't been drinking. I'm just swerving to avoid the potholes.
dmcgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 03:09 PM   #18
R/T
AF Newbie

You know, it seemed to me their wasn't that much Demand for the DeLorean?

Guess I was wrong. :/
Attached Images
File Type: gif coronet2.gif (8.8 KB, 1 views)

NATHAN - Mopar man and lazy bastard.
R/T is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > DeLorean > DMC-12