Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Scion > tC
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-27-2005, 09:59 PM   #1
soundguy50
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to soundguy50
where are the tweeters on this car...

im definately considering buying this car, but im a car stereo fanatic, and plan on putting my old stereo in this car...but i was wondering where the tweeters are and if possible what brand are the stock speakers.....pioneer?
soundguy50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 10:56 PM   #2
doock87
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to doock87
yep, the stock system is pioneer. head unit, speakers and all. and i believe that the tweeters are directly in front of the interior door handles, the little perforated plastic piece in front of the chrome handles.
doock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 03:01 AM   #3
soundguy50
AF Newbie

how do they sound??? is seems like that is a low place for tweeters...i guess ill figure it out soon enough, im test driving one tomorrow, but i appreciate the feedback
Old 03-05-2005, 01:10 PM   #4
aznxthuggie
AF Enthusiast

Re: where are the tweeters on this car...

well im not 100% sure how the tc ones sound, but i was in my friends xb, and the speakers were pretty good for stock, they can get loud w/o that much distortion
aznxthuggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 02:08 PM   #5
soundguy50
AF Newbie

good lookin out....yeah i got to hear them when i test drove, but my dad was in the car and that old man hates my music so i didnt really get to push them, but i ordered my tc a few days ago and im so excited, this is gonna be great
Old 11-24-2005, 12:25 PM   #6
Scion TC
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundguy50
im definately considering buying this car, but im a car stereo fanatic, and plan on putting my old stereo in this car...but i was wondering where the tweeters are and if possible what brand are the stock speakers.....pioneer?

Well I install Stereo's and over all the pioneer company has backed the scion company that is why the head unit says pioneer but overall the headunit has no pioneer components at all. Now as for the quality of sound the car comes with amazing range in sizes of speakers all the way to the door handles with the small tweeters that just scream without any distortion. As for my 2006 TC i love it and wouldnt trade it for any other. As soon as you get your scion DONT I repeat DONT buy the TRD exhaust it is quiet and too much money, the alternative is the magnaflow exhaust made just for the tc it sound amazing for only $450. I hope you will love your scion they are pimp. lol
Scion TC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2005, 12:21 PM   #7
TheQuietThings
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to TheQuietThings
Re: Re: where are the tweeters on this car...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scion TC
Well I install Stereo's and over all the pioneer company has backed the scion company that is why the head unit says pioneer but overall the headunit has no pioneer components at all. Now as for the quality of sound the car comes with amazing range in sizes of speakers all the way to the door handles with the small tweeters that just scream without any distortion. As for my 2006 TC i love it and wouldnt trade it for any other. As soon as you get your scion DONT I repeat DONT buy the TRD exhaust it is quiet and too much money, the alternative is the magnaflow exhaust made just for the tc it sound amazing for only $450. I hope you will love your scion they are pimp. lol
goob job replying to a thread 8 months old.
Old 02-26-2006, 07:58 PM   #8
Team_Omega1
AF Regular

i have a tc and if you like the clear and crisp sound...you wont get that from the stock speakers or the pioneer mp3 deck...the sound is cloudy...but ok...get the adapter harness on ebay and get an E Q (alpine) and you'll be ok...
Team_Omega1 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Scion > tC