Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > General Discussion
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-21-2015, 05:18 PM   #1
djuul96
AF Newbie

Instrument Cluster 2000 Silverado

The instrument cluster in my 2000 Silverado 1500 recently stopped working. All the guages are flush to the left, except for the oil and battery which stay about in the middle. I ordered a different cluster online and went to install it today, finding that it still doesnt work. Except in this one everything aside from battery and oil are flush to the right. Any suggestions on what to try next or am I going to need to take it in?
djuul96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 09:24 AM   #2
j cAT
AF Fanatic

Re: Instrument Cluster 2000 Silverado

Quote:
Originally Posted by djuul96 View Post
The instrument cluster in my 2000 Silverado 1500 recently stopped working. All the guages are flush to the left, except for the oil and battery which stay about in the middle. I ordered a different cluster online and went to install it today, finding that it still doesnt work. Except in this one everything aside from battery and oil are flush to the right. Any suggestions on what to try next or am I going to need to take it in?
check the fuses. ignition 1 fuse 10A. ignition 0 fuse 10A. check for 12 volts at the dash connector pin A9 orange 12 volt, A10 pink 12 volt. B6 pink 12volt. grounds A6 Black.
j cAT is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
chevy , cluster , instrument , silverado
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > General Discussion