Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-24-2001, 01:16 PM   #61
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

half the people in my auto class were prep..... but we have alotta preps in our school there are cool preps and there are loser preps...... the other half was dumb, dirty kids who thought they could get an easy credit.... and they still didn't know shit about cars
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
Old 08-24-2001, 03:47 PM   #62
dre
AF Enthusiast

Really?

Hmm. My definition of preppy is the guy that doesn't want to get his hands dirty, and has the sweater tied around his neck, and those funny shoes.
You know... A preppy

Well, I guess each high school creates its own biosphere of social segregation (whoa..did i say that?!).
Man, I'm startin to sound like a... well... I aint gonna say it. I have been hittin the bong less lately. I better go catch up... :bonghitte :smoker2: :smoka:
Old 08-24-2001, 04:35 PM   #63
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

haha yeah man... hit that shit

a prep here is just like polo shirt (shirt with a collar) and khakis not no sweatshirt tied around, we aint gay

Gap is really popular here too, all the girls get their clothes from there.. well alotta their clothes are from there

people just wear alotta ralph lauren, tommy, nautica and stuff like that
there's this store called american eagle that's pretty cool too

"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
Old 08-24-2001, 08:16 PM   #64
Heep
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Heep Send a message via MSN to Heep
Oh, geez, if a prep is a polo and khaki's then I'm a preppie...When I think preppie I think shirt and tie everyday, etc...

Old 08-24-2001, 08:19 PM   #65
Jay!
Horizontally Opposed

Send a message via AIM to Jay! Send a message via Yahoo to Jay!
Quote:
Originally posted by gang$tarr
Gap is really popular here too, all the girls get their clothes from there.. well alotta their clothes are from there
The Gap is the only place that I can find pants in my size! I should wear a 32x36, but the closest I can find are the 33x36 at the Gap. So, they get my money lately.

I like to go to Rob-May and let the guy in menswear look through his own piles for my size, though. So far he's never found any. :hehehe:
Old 08-24-2001, 11:02 PM   #66
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

shirt and tie? hell no!

if any of you ever watched save by the bell, zack morris was a prep that's why Slater used to always call him preppie..... he never wore shirt and tie... just like ralph lauren and that kind of stuff
Old 08-25-2001, 12:04 AM   #67
S Brake
Ferrari Guy

the preps here wear american eagle, abercrombie and fitch, banana republic, gap, eddie bauer, etc... abercrombie and american eagle are my favorite of the bunch, thier clothes are the most comfortable.
Old 08-25-2001, 09:19 AM   #68
Heep
AF Fanatic

Well, then, I guess I usually dress like a prep, but I hang out with anybody at school, including dirtys and skaters and shy people and everything. I think the main thing is that I'm not cocky like all the "real" preppies.

Old 08-25-2001, 04:09 PM   #69
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by snowboarder927
the preps here wear american eagle, abercrombie and fitch, banana republic, gap, eddie bauer, etc... abercrombie and american eagle are my favorite of the bunch, thier clothes are the most comfortable.
yeah american eagle is the shit! i think thats climbin up to my favourite store level... it's sweet

whenever anybody from here goes to the states they always come back with tons of abercrombie
Old 08-25-2001, 06:55 PM   #70
Heep
AF Fanatic

Almost everything I wear is Eddie Bauer, but for different reasons than most. The reasons I wear Eddie Bauer are: 1. They fit me better than any other, 2. They are virtually indestructible, and 3. All that and they DON'T have the brand name written all over. I don't feel the need to let everybody know what brand name I'm wearing, if I could find Zellers clothes or something that fit, looked good, and lasted forever then I'd be wearing them.

Old 08-26-2001, 12:34 AM   #71
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Gap doesn't put their logos on anything either... .except those hoody sweatshirts that every freakin person in the world has

and some t-shirts
Old 08-26-2001, 12:48 AM   #72
olds88
AF Enthusiast

hmmmm i thought i could never go wrong with a pair of blue jeans and a levis or button up shirt

what is the world coming to???
Old 08-26-2001, 11:55 PM   #73
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

anyways back on topic... i got some pics of my families cars

and i got a new paintjob on my 328ci... nothin special but it's black now, i like how black looks alot better than the pearl type colour of blue

here's mine: btw that's my school in the background
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mybimmer.jpg (15.6 KB, 58 views)
Old 08-26-2001, 11:57 PM   #74
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

mom's car
Attached Images
File Type: jpg momsx5.jpg (23.2 KB, 54 views)
Old 08-27-2001, 12:00 AM   #75
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

dad's car behind one of his business' warehouses

Attached Images
File Type: jpg dadsxjr.jpg (14.9 KB, 53 views)