Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan 350Z/370Z | Infiniti G35/G37 Coupe
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Nissan 350Z/370Z | Infiniti G35/G37 Coupe Includes the VQ35DE, VQ37VHR - Z33 and Z34.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-11-2005, 04:45 PM   #1
dsmkid95
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to dsmkid95 Send a message via Yahoo to dsmkid95
G35 or 350Z

i know both cars are the same as power and engine wise but is there really any other difference in the two other than the body? Am i just paying the extra couple g's to have the Infiniti name?
Old 12-19-2005, 12:23 AM   #2
Infiniti4life
AF Newbie

Re: G35 or 350Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmkid95
i know both cars are the same as power and engine wise but is there really any other difference in the two other than the body? Am i just paying the extra couple g's to have the Infiniti name?
Alright. Yes, they are the exact same car engine wise(the z has 7 more hp on 03-05). But, the z is pretty much performance based, not comfort. The G coupe 2003-04 manual have the same brembos as the z , they did away with them 05 ($2000 a corner). The G35 has the backseat, which was the selling point for me. For just gloating purposes, the G is the skyline for America. They both have the same mods available, b/c they're mostly interchangable. So, go for the G35, it's my choice and it always will.
Infiniti4life is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan 350Z/370Z | Infiniti G35/G37 Coupe